[RELEASE] DramaGo (Asian Drama) Video On Demand
Hi Dknight,

Somehow it didn't work for me. I tried updating Dramago, re-installing it and even re-booting Kodi but the error persists. Any ideas on how to resolve this? I see that mine is on version 1.0.5.

Thanks in advance!

Dramafreak
(2015-09-20, 06:04)Dramafreak Wrote: Hi Dknight,

Somehow it didn't work for me. I tried updating Dramago, re-installing it and even re-booting Kodi but the error persists. Any ideas on how to resolve this? I see that mine is on version 1.0.5.

Thanks in advance!

Dramafreak

latest version of the addon is 1.0.9 if that's not what installed in your device then you need to install my repo on the first post and do the update again
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thank you dknlght!
Dknight,

Please create an addon for the site dramacool.com or drama.tv. It has alot of dramas from Hong Kong and other countries with English subtitles. It is a worthwhile addition to Kodi. Thanks.
Hi Dknight, I've been having the 'Error Script Failed!: Dramago' for a couple of days now. I tried forcing an update, re-installing and even rollback to version 1.0.5 but to no avail. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks for your help!
Hi, possible create add on for this http://www.dramago.org/ ?
this site alot of drama also
Hi Dknight

A big fan of your add-on but having some issues - 3-5 mins into watching a show it will suddenly abruptly stop and bring up the Kodi home screen. Has happened a few times now - the last few times specifically being an episode of The Good Wife and then korean drama High Society Episodes 3 and 10, and korean drama She was Pretty episode 16.
How do I fix this?
Thank you so much!
hi.. seem the addon didn't update the latest episodes of the show.. happened a few weeks now Sad
(2016-02-22, 02:45)darktoi Wrote: hi.. seem the addon didn't update the latest episodes of the show.. happened a few weeks now Sad

It's unfortunate but I think the developer of this addon has dropped the ball. I hope someone new will take over.
aah Sad .. thanks for the reply..
btw do u know any alternative add-on to watch asian/korean drama?
(2016-02-25, 08:30)darktoi Wrote: aah Sad .. thanks for the reply..
btw do u know any alternative add-on to watch asian/korean drama?

If you use the Amazon Fire TV I heard the App store on Amazon has Viki and Dramafever that you can use. I've never used it myself so not much feedback I can give you.
Hulu has Dramafever programming. Of course you'll have to pay for that.
Hey DK Dramago is no longer upating new episode or film
Hey does anyone have Fanart working with DramaGo? I can't seem to get it working for the background of top movie section from DramaGo as a widget.
(2014-05-09, 05:01)dknlght Wrote: Just created this for personal use. Great site has a lot of content, very fast and all the video sources rarely buffers. This is an asian drama site with english subtitles. Has Hong Kong, Korean, Taiwanese, japanese drama etc...

again you can get it from https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
Thanks. I often watch dramas on Dramacool, MegahFilmesHD (from apknite extension). Hope it also helps Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DramaGo (Asian Drama) Video On Demand0