v17 Create 3D Categories
Hello All,
I need help for create new collection with 3D.

I created new balise ''3d" for main menu movie : the filtering is codec video but this filtering don't work , i tried : 3D , MVC ,...

I see in the standard movie list, Kodi detect 3D and add 3D tag with dts-hd logo etc.
We can use this value for filtering ?

and for best representation how change logo for balise ?

Thank you for your help
Philips 65OLED804 (4K HDR10+/Dolby Vision) / Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro with Kodi 20 Nexus Marven for DV / Onkyo TX-NR474 + Jamo 809 Pack 5.0 + Sub Jamo 912
Best setting up a smart-playlist for filtering 3D as seen in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KrjrLDX8ck Some skins support a media flag/mark when you add a keyword like "3Dsomething" to the file name. Smart playlists (wiki)

The wiki's are a good source of information. 3D (wiki)

Filename examples to use for playlist filtering.

moviename (year).3d.hsbs.mkv
moviename 3d sbs.mkv
moviename.3D-HTAB.mkv
moviename-3D.sbs-720p.mkv
(2017-03-24, 17:38)PatK Wrote: Best setting up a smart-playlist for filtering 3D as seen in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KrjrLDX8ck Some skins support a media flag/mark when you add a keyword like "3Dsomething" to the file name. Smart playlists (wiki)

The wiki's are a good source of information. 3D (wiki)

Filename examples to use for playlist filtering.

moviename (year).3d.hsbs.mkv
moviename 3d sbs.mkv
moviename.3D-HTAB.mkv
moviename-3D.sbs-720p.mkv

i did it Smile thank

now i have bug , kodi rescan my libray , adding movie rename with year. But i don't have fan art , no resume , nothing...

I tried clean database. but it's same.

Very strange
Philips 65OLED804 (4K HDR10+/Dolby Vision) / Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro with Kodi 20 Nexus Marven for DV / Onkyo TX-NR474 + Jamo 809 Pack 5.0 + Sub Jamo 912
You may have to add some exclusions to your advancedsettings.xml file to ensure the scrapers only look at "movie_name (date)" 2.3.8 cleanstrings advancedsettings.xml (wiki) or you'll have to manually scrape each movie and correct the title. I might be tempted to just make a 3D source folder, keep the titles as TMdb or IMDB has them, then use a playlist to pull based on the 'path' rule.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Create 3D Categories1