• 2(current)
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds
Hi Ronie,

In the Icons view is there a possibility to have running time in the bottom left of the screen? Optionally, other things like studio could go there too - info you get from the left infopanel of slide view.

Also is there an option to enable/disable the breadcrumbs at the top of the screen for the icons view or just in general throughout the skin?

Finally is there a way you can code in an option that when you are watching something and you pause it shows you the same screen as when you press i on the keyboard to see info?

This is current Icons view in T!

Thanks for your continued work.
Hi Ronie:

I have to THANK YOU for all the fine work you put into TRANSPARENCY! I enjoy the "Eye Candy" effect of the artwork displays. Although I don't do the nightly build update thing, I don't have time or an extra computer, I have two minor requests if you want to or can fit them in.

1. Move the opening screen menus to the right side of the screen where all the rest of the menus appear. I think this would look cleaner and cause less mouse movement to get to the new menus.

2. I really like the way you have TRANSPARENCY! set up so I can play my music as soon as XBMC/KODI starts. I would like to see a similar option where I could set up a slide show of our family photos to start. All the photos would be in one folder so I could select to "Run slideshow at STARTUP" and the next line would locate the photos folder.

I usually manually start the slideshow after XBMC has started and my music is playing. A day or so later when Windows has installed update, it resarts the computer. XBMC starts and my music plays but I have to manually rerun the slideshow.

Anyways, I really appreciate all the work you have done in programming TRANSPARENCY!, so my biggest wish is for your continued success in keeping TRANSPARENCY! current,
Yours truly,
BigJRM.
It's it possible to make the default action when selecting a channel in live TV be to play the channel instead of being up the channel info?

Edit: Never mind, I found the gui setting to set the default action.
I'm just getting dependencies not met when I try and install the skin on my Fire TV running Helix a3 ?
Issue when labelling and bringing up 'custom' button on home page. Clicking on favourites brings no result or browser, I'm left with a blank button, on home screen with no paths. T! 8.0 (this was discovered earlier ver T! , just updated) Kodi 14.0 release.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=392892

I note that Home screen, random or tips is not working either, some dependency I'm missing?
(2015-01-03, 18:47)PatK Wrote: Issue when labelling and bringing up 'custom' button on home page. Clicking on favourites brings no result or browser, I'm left with a blank button, on home screen with no paths. T! 8.0 (this was discovered earlier ver T! , just updated) Kodi 14.0 release.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=392892

I note that Home screen, random or tips is not working either, some dependency I'm missing?

yup, you're missing these addons:
- script.favourites
- service.skin.widgets
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Most of everything is up to snuff and working on Kodi 14 and T! 8.0, but have noticed a minor issues which may just be the way I have my library set-up.

Minor issue, selecting the screen grab folder in system>debug the path is not echoed in that line, but does work.

Minor issue, unsure if this is a skin or database problem. Refreshing the images for 'sets', in the managing menu 'chose art' never gets the chosen image as listed (seems to be quite a few off, but in order.. e.g. pick #7 get #4, pick #8 get $5) manually browsing for image always returns correct image.

Mousing around my collection, 'Big Buck Bunny', shows the 4K tag on the cover... nice surprise!
So first off Transparency! is my favorite skin!

The only thing I wish could be added is Check marks for watched shows under live tv recordings.

Thanks in advance
(2015-02-10, 05:17)bjohnson9040 Wrote: So first off Transparency! is my favorite skin!

The only thing I wish could be added is Check marks for watched shows under live tv recordings.

Thanks in advance

i'll add it. thx for the suggestion :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-02-10, 18:20)ronie Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 05:17)bjohnson9040 Wrote: So first off Transparency! is my favorite skin!

Thanks in advance

i'll add it. thx for the suggestion :-)

Found where you had already made changes in Git and they seem to be working so far Big Grin

Thanks awesome work!
Roronto, nice & warm

Kodi 14.2RC T! 8.0.0
that's not my skin so you may want to seek support elsewhere.
I guess it's 'Open Weather Map Extended' that is at issue. thought it might be T!
Hey Ronnie

Transparency is by far the best looking and most functional skin for me. I have one issue though and it may be just me missing something but when playing audio I don’t get player keys (play, pause etc). The only way I can get them is by adding a player tab to the menu and then clicking player then clicking the square to get the normal player keys at the bottom right of my screen. Once in this mode I cannot get out unless I hit escape. In video mode it is just there at bottom right after mouse movement. I have searched through the skin settings but cant find anything for this. What am I missing? How do I get the player keys the same as video for the audio?

Hope this makes sense. Thanks
you're not missing anything, that's that's just how kodi works.
it's not recommended to use a mouse. with a keyboard or remote control you'll have much more buttons at your disposal.
with a keyboard, you can just hit 'tab' key and with a remote you need to hit the 'fullscreen' button.

that being said, if you insist on using a mouse, there's a 'player' button in the side-menu on the left in all of the media windows.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds0