[MOD] Cases in other views Aeon nox 4.1.9 (Gotham)
The Aeon Nox skin is that I like far and had made ​​a number of changes for version 4.0.9 (to Frodo).

I have to do for this version (Gotham).

Have modified several views:

- Showcase View: show cases for tvshows (Thanks to mikebzh44)

- WidgetLayout View: Show cases on widgetEnable / Disable in settings of skin (Thanks to sveni_lee)

- LowList View: Show Cases for Collections and TVShows

- Episodes View: Show cases

watch gallery

Additionally I added the link to download the cases shown in the images by a user request, if you do not like, not only have to copy them to the skin.

Download Mod

Download only cases (without xml of mod)

Thanks for making it possible sveni_lee and mikebzh44
Thanks for the tutorial and mod.
Thanks this is awesome
Hi;

In the Widget Layout don't display the case whit the Movie Resolucion is 3D, Now with the next update is solved

View the update

Thanks sveni_lee Cool
Thanks so much for assembling these modifications together.

SInce we might all have different versions of the skin, would it be possible to list all changes done in these following files:

Includes_WidgetLayout.xml
Viewtype_Episode.xml
Viewtype_LowList.xml
Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml

This would avoid overwriting files that are different sometimes from version to version...

This would be really appreciated.
This is strange, I use 4.1.9.9 and I don't get the cases for the movies widget. I only get the case when I flip one movie and it looks different from the case shown in your images. I copied all files but I don't get the same results.

Cases on widget is enable.

No cases here:

Case shown here but different than yours:

(2014-05-23, 07:34)LEDFan Wrote: This is strange, I use 4.1.9.9 and I don't get the cases for the movies widget. I only get the case when I flip one movie and it looks different from the case shown in your images. I copied all files but I don't get the same results.

Cases on widget is enable.

No cases here:

Case shown here but different than yours:

Do you copied the folder structure as it comes in the mod? this case was different folder and should not go there ...

are you using the GIT version? I just tested and works for me ok with this version
Oh I see, that was it. I did not notice it was going under 1080i, sorry, it works now. However, I still have a couple of questions:

- If i use the file included here "Includes_WidgetLayout.xml" I cannot use the other mod for the music audio cases in the widgets here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1716921 , If I do, I lose my cases from the mod here!

- In the TV-Show widget, there's only a clear case in the mod for the TV-Show, is that supposed to be a clear case like in the picture or one of the cases from the mod?

- My cases for the movies are different than yours. I don't like them. I'd like to use the ones shown in your pictures. You said you had a link for your cases but where is that link? I can't find it anywhere in your file or in the posts. I'd like to have the same cases than the ones on your demonstration pictures.

What I get:

I'd like to get it this way (your cases):

BTW: I use 4.1.9.9 Git version.
(2014-05-15, 18:45)masterziggy Wrote: Additionally I added the link to download the cases shown in the images by a user request.

Would it be possible to get that link? I don't find the link anywhere. I'd like to get these cases, if it's possible instead of the ones I have (look at my previous post).
the cases in into the zip (with mod) in link at firs post (and with the structure for the skin for copy)... in folder boxes,

where do you find it?
OK just noticed that as well that they were in fact in the zip file. It's just that I don't understand why I get shown the cases from the movies subfolder? How do I get colorcases (like yours) from the colorcases subfolder to be shown instead?
Excellent! This is exactly what I wanted... Thank you!
(2014-05-26, 03:54)LEDFan Wrote: OK just noticed that as well that they were in fact in the zip file. It's just that I don't understand why I get shown the cases from the movies subfolder? How do I get colorcases (like yours) from the colorcases subfolder to be shown instead?

Anyone else have so many problems with this mod and these cases? UndecidedUndecidedUndecidedUndecided

I don't understand how are you having so much trouble ...

I put in the first post of this thread the link of cases without xml

Intructions:
Please unzip this folder and paste it in the skin this route:
/ Media / thumbs /
and overwrite yours and you would be ...

(content is the same as above but I have removed some cases of music ... )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cases in other views Aeon nox 4.1.9 (Gotham)1