• 2(current)
Release service.subtitles.unacs
I have following problem with service.subtitles.unacs v0.0.12.
It happens on RPI2 ( both Openelec and XBIAN) after clean installation from BG Repo.

Code:
13:08:55 T:1502606400   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('expected an indented block', ('/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.unacs/resources/lib/common.py', 52, 10, "      item['tvshow'] = m.group(1)\n"))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.unacs/service.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                import nsub
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.unacs/resources/lib/nsub.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from common import *
                                            IndentationError: ('expected an indented block', ('/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.unacs/resources/lib/common.py', 52, 10, "      item['tvshow'] = m.group(1)\n"))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
13:08:55 T:1510995008   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.unacs/?action=search&languages=Bulgarian%2cEnglish&preferredlanguage=Bulgarian

On windows version of Kodi the addon is working flawlessly.
Now repo is fixed, addon should be auto update soon.
If you experience issue with subtitles for local files you need try force update.
I do appreciate the effort though, thanks.
It seems, that most of users have a issues with Fusion Tv.
If you have such issue, most probably you need to increase plugin timeout.
Kodi 15 - windows works well with fusion 0.01 version, but you have to disable bg repo and no update for it. I have no luck with this approach, tо an android version.
For those of you who watch with apk from Google store does not update to the new version if you don't have a back-up for the old one, because the new one isn't working too. They seems to have put a check on ISPs before the payer.
Where can i find 0.01 version? I don't have back-up.I was watching fusion tv on raspberry pi but after a while started to shows "Data Fetch Fail"
0.0.1 version will not work if you are having problems with server timeout.
anyway there's a option from kodi to previous version.
I try with 3 different Pc and 1 Iphone, same result.Can you please share how to downgrade to 0.0.1
(2015-06-12, 22:19)gal1an0 Wrote: I try with 3 different Pc and 1 Iphone, same result.Can you please share how to downgrade to 0.0.1

In that case probably you can use git, and get version that you like.
Hi topki_111 , It seems it is working now. Thank you. I remove the add-on and delete the folder C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.bscfusion and then install v 0.0.3 .Thanks for all of your hard work.
Hello,

the service.subtitles.unacs plugin doesn't work on Android 4.4 with SPMC 14.2. The same one works well under Windows 7. The debug log is available below:

http://goo.gl/VEwhZX

Thanks in advance for the assistance, hopefully this bug will be corrected soon!
(2015-08-12, 17:57)barev Wrote: Hello,

the service.subtitles.unacs plugin doesn't work on Android 4.4 with SPMC 14.2. The same one works well under Windows 7. The debug log is available below:

http://goo.gl/VEwhZX

Thanks in advance for the assistance, hopefully this bug will be corrected soon!
It seems that there are some issues with network connection, and nothing can't be done on script side:
ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))

I'm not sure what software was installed on your TV-box, but probably there is a firewall or something similar, I guess.
Personally I use SPMC 14.2. on MK802IV, without such issue.
Hi there,

I've just recently found out about this repo/addons - and I must say you've done a great job! Hands down!
My question is about the fusion tv addon - I've tested it on all my Kody machines and it works without any issues, but when I installed the official app for my Samsung TV all HD channels appears to be with a lot higher resolution (at least 720p and may be more) and the picture is crystal clear. Is there any way that you can find out which streams is using the Samsung app and implement them in the Kodi addon - this will be perfect! If I can help with some kind of information - please let me know.
Fusion addon was made when iptv service work with test account.
Also then, there was no app for smart TV.
In theory if I can extract user agent ID and right query parameters to server, from apk file, it should work.
Another option - sniff tv traffic.

But I don't have a account also samsung tv Wink
You're right, the subs issues was with the ad blocker. No idea how the ad hosts interfere with subs unacs.
I do not use smart TVs but for the other topic send me a PM and I will help you.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.unacs1