Release service.subtitles.titlovi
Addon version 1.1.2 now is updated in official kodi repository.
Thank you very much for your work!

Another question, do you know why addon not working on Android 4.0.4, Kodi 14.2?
The old version did not work too (1.0.8)
Thanks.
Please check if is installed this module.
Requirements: To use this add on first you need to install lat2cyr module which can be found here:
Try to reinstall new version from official kodi repository.
I tried to reinstall new version from official kodi repository and lat2cyr module installed correctly.
Thanks.
First, thanks for great addon and for new fix after website change...
One question, you have lat2cyr option in addon, but because many subtitles have zip file with lat and cyr files inside and kodi first open cyr version, or just some great subtitles are only in cyr version, can you make second option cyr2lat, and like first option whitch subtitles convert in Cyrillic, this second if checked all Cyrillic subtitles convert to Latin? Of course there can be chosen only one option.
I think that two way conversion is good option...
(2017-02-26, 04:10)deklica Wrote: First, thanks for great addon and for new fix after website change...
One question, you have lat2cyr option in addon, but because many subtitles have zip file with lat and cyr files inside and kodi first open cyr version, or just some great subtitles are only in cyr version, can you make second option cyr2lat, and like first option whitch subtitles convert in Cyrillic, this second if checked all Cyrillic subtitles convert to Latin? Of course there can be chosen only one option.
I think that two way conversion is good option...

+1 for this request
Hello, I'm reporting that Titlovi.com add-on doesn't work again. It doesn't find titles. I guess that titlovi.com changed something on their site and add-on is unable to process titles.
I can too confirm that Titlovi.com add-on doesn't work...
New version 1.1.3 is released for testing. Solved problem with searching and downloading subtitles.
Problem is solved, thank you Mikimac!
I don't know why but my addon isn't working properly... I am on the last version of Kodi 17.6 and no any other update is available over repository?! 

I havent't found any subtitles on Titlovi now more then a month...
(2017-11-27, 13:28)bano007 Wrote: I don't know why but my addon isn't working properly... I am on the last version of Kodi 17.6 and no any other update is available over repository?! 

I havent't found any subtitles on Titlovi now more then a month...
 Did you update addon to version 1.1.3?
If it's not available on repository, then manually?
On the first page you have Mikimac GitHub, go there, download zip and install it.
does not work on Kodi v19.0 "Matrix"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.titlovi1