• 16(current)
Release Last.FM Scrobbler
It is saved for sure, I also see the correct credentials in de xml file in addon_data
alright, we'll have to dig deeper then... please post a Debug Log.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The only skins in the current repo that support love/ban button natively are Transparency! and Metropolis. I personally checked every one. I'd like to add it to Titan but I am not a coder and don't know how.
(2017-08-31, 09:21)john3voltas Wrote: Come on, guys. No one here knows if Estuary has this feature? And how to use it?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
 The only skins in the current repo that support love/ban button natively are Transparency! and Metropolis. I personally checked every one. I'd like to add it to Titan but I am not a coder and don't know how.
(2019-01-06, 23:52)whoozwah Wrote: The only skins in the current repo that support love/ban button natively are Transparency! and Metropolis. I personally checked every one. I'd like to add it to Titan but I am not a coder and don't know how. 

Weird. I was under the impression that it was working with Estuary...
I'll try it out later and post my findings.
Thanks.
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues
Hi, guys,

I have a quick question. I use Kodi on a raspberry pie and have both spotify and last.fm installed. When I play songs via spotify, they are not scrobbed. I' m doing something wrong or does it generally not work?
So, my Last.fm addon hasn't worked in Kodi for months. I can't find any errors in the logs, but the scrobbles fail to appear on my last.fm profile.

I see that the version in the official Kodi repo seems stuck at 3.1.1, while the repo's source code on Gitlab shows 4.0.2.

Will the official repo be updated soon? Should I be installing the source directly from Gitlab in order to get the latest version?
(2020-05-30, 21:16)Admiral_Asshat Wrote: So, my Last.fm addon hasn't worked in Kodi for months. I can't find any errors in the logs, but the scrobbles fail to appear on my last.fm profile.

I see that the version in the official Kodi repo seems stuck at 3.1.1, while the repo's source code on Gitlab shows 4.0.2.

Will the official repo be updated soon? Should I be installing the source directly from Gitlab in order to get the latest version?

Im using 3.1.1 with Kodi 18.x and its working fine for me. Was scrobbling earlier today no problem at all.

edit: Scrobbling right now

i would try just re-authorising your account. double check all teh details are correct

(I think the gitlab version might be for kodi 19 cos I just tried to install it and got a bunch of python related depedancy errors)
(2020-05-30, 23:19)dm21912 Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 21:16)Admiral_Asshat Wrote: So, my Last.fm addon hasn't worked in Kodi for months. I can't find any errors in the logs, but the scrobbles fail to appear on my last.fm profile.

Im using 3.1.1 with Kodi 18.x and its working fine for me. Was scrobbling earlier today no problem at all.

edit: Scrobbling right now

i would try just re-authorising your account. double check all teh details are correct

(I think the gitlab version might be for kodi 19 cos I just tried to install it and got a bunch of python related depedancy errors)

Huh. Somehow that worked!

I swear, I tried everything from disconnecting the app in Last.fm to completely reinstalling the Kodi add-on, but I would just get a "Last.fm: getting new session key" pop-up whenever Kodi started, and never see any of the scrobbles make it over. The latest attempt caused "Kodi Media Center" to show up under the Connected Applications tab, so it seems to be working now. Thanks!
I don’t have scrobbling on Lastfm through the addition to the Kodi, I listen to music through the addition of somafm or through .pls files. Please help solve the problem.
Debug log - https://paste.kodi.tv/ironadaziw.kodi
as soon as plyayback starts, the addon will send a 'now playing' notification to last.fm
that part works correctly as far as i can tell.
you can verify this by logging into your last.fm account, it should display the track you are currently playing.

when the track finishes, the addon will send the scrobble to last.fm.
your log does not contain that part, so i can't tell if something goes wrong.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
In my account there really is information that the mp3 track scrobbler. But after a while this information disappears and the story is not updated.

Also, for some reason, it always shows that I have the same track.

https://imgur.com/tMGENZT
as i tried to make clear in the previous post, i need a Debug Log were the full track is being played until the end.
The fact of the matter is that the mp3 track does not end if you listen to Internet radio, it plays like one big set no matter how much I listen, an hour, two or more. Only the names inside this big set are switched.
Therefore, in the logs and there is no end to mp3 track.
Try to listen to any Internet station through the Kodi yourself.
Code:
2020-10-17 17:30:04.054 T:3664   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Invalid setting type
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\seamonkey\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.scrobbler.lastfm\default.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                lastfm.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\seamonkey\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.scrobbler.lastfm\lib\lastfm.py", line 10, in __init__
                                                self._get_settings()
                                              File "C:\Users\seamonkey\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.scrobbler.lastfm\lib\lastfm.py", line 26, in _get_settings
                                                settings = read_settings(SESSION, puser, ppwd)
                                              File "C:\Users\seamonkey\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.scrobbler.lastfm\lib\utils.py", line 46, in read_settings
                                                sesskey = ADDON.getSettingString('lastfmkey')
                                            TypeError: Invalid setting type
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Full Debug Log
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.FM Scrobbler5