New icons for music genre (+sample psd)
Hello;

I have created some new icons for the genres of music, in the attached I have also included the psd for photoshop if you want to modify or add new genres ..

Enjoy

Download

(for use this icons copy on path /addons/skin.aeon.nox.gotham/extras/genre/music/icons)
Thanks for this set, this is pretty nice. Smile When you say to add this under that path, you mean to create the subfolder icons, is that it? I'm asking because I don't have the subfolder icons on my side actually.
(2014-05-22, 15:29)LEDFan Wrote: Thanks for this set, this is pretty nice. Smile When you say to add this under that path, you mean to create the subfolder icons, is that it? I'm asking because I don't have the subfolder icons on my side actually.

you try create subfolder if dont work .... view next Wink

I use GIT version of aeon Nox 4.1.9.9

GIT Version

Aeon Nox 4.1.9
Well I'm not lucky, I copied your images in that specific folder that I have created and nothing shows up when I select the genres.

Is this because of the French language?
(2014-05-23, 07:43)LEDFan Wrote: Well I'm not lucky, I copied your images in that specific folder that I have created and nothing shows up when I select the genres.

Is this because of the French language?

Yes, the genre and the image have the same name, the genre grunge, country, Folk ...... are ok? Wink
OK it works now, it's because I did not know I had to change something in the View settings!

For those who want to know where to change the setting in order to make this work:

I still have to adjust my genres by renaming some of your files to the french words but it does work. Thanks for this.

Can I suggest some more icons:
arab
new wave
karaoke
post rock
r&b

BTW: I use 4.1.9.9 Git version.
(2014-05-23, 17:57)LEDFan Wrote: Can I suggest some more icons:
arab
new wave
karaoke
post rock
r&b

BTW: I use 4.1.9.9 Git version.

you can use the psd file for your custom icons and share it please Cool
Could you provide all images without the cases please?
I have only the psd without images.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New icons for music genre (+sample psd)1