Love this skin
Hi!

Just posting to say I've moved onto Refocus. From Amber before it, Bello, Aeon, et al.

Nice smooth skin.

Thank you.
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

of course , because this skin is the best, most fluid, fexible and simple at the same time. The possibility is high and our home cinema love this skin!
Thanks Smile Glad you are enjoying it.
The basic skin is awesome compared to most other skins.. because its FAST and CLEAN. It looks professional.. but is there any way of getting background fan art in the tv and movies section? thanks in advance.
you want this option ? Image
I gues so.. that translates to 'activate fanart global melting' Big Grin

Where is this option please?

Ah no... that was Catalan.. French is 'enable global fanart in background' I must have missed this somewhere?!
Enable global fanart in background =>Home Screen= first item
Ok thanks.. Easy solution Wink.. while I think on, what about video addons?

Ok another NOOB question please. How do I get channel logos on the live tv section? Indeed how do I get a tv guide in there? I've tried installing dixie and failed somewhere.
I do not quite understand your question.
have you installed a PVR Client? for logos, you can download and change directly. That's what you ask?
Sorry!.. a rushed typo as I'm working. Yes, I'm after the logos rather than just a huge list of channel in 'live tv' I've already got a pvr client active and working.

Touch" C" open pop up .. and change icon

http://www.laboiteverte.fr/9000-logos-de...elevision/
Ah thats awesome, cheers Reynald.
Btw enabling the fan art is on.. but cant see it in any movie view as its hidden by the semi transparent blue..

Also... in live tv, i selct a channel from the tv list. It doesnt go to the video, I can hear the audio and know its playing but the video doesnt appear... Isnt it supposed to stream in once Ive made a channel selection?
Agreed, Best skin there is. Every time I come back to XBMC, after trying Plex again, I download all the skins that look good and then end up using ReFocus every time. And every time there are changes that make it even better while I'm away!
Loved that skin, too .. until that boring simply table-like main menu was introduced .. older versions of that skin - and some mod like BIG still have - had a more seamlessly integrated style .. hope it will be fixed some time

So Long
LCS
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love this skin0