Font lost after upgrade
Bug 
Hello, I am a Chinese user, I really like this skin Aeon Nox, very beautiful, the official Chinese font support, after I manually replaced, updated version of the skin, then return to the previous font style, no text is displayed, I how to do?

Excuse me, how to upload a picture attachment?
Use imgur.com to attach picture.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

After replacing the font, just okay, but after the network upgrade garbled
Activate the shutdown menu (s) and close xbmc or go to settings. Replace the font again and startup.
Of course it would be better to submit a pr with your changes to a new fontset so when the next update comes you keep your font.
I just hope every update does not replace the font, what way?
Hey,
I believe that I am having the same issue. I previously placed a custom font in the 'Fonts' folder. I then changed the main menu font in the fonts.xml to the custom font. It stayed until yesterday(idk if there was a recent update) but when I run KODI and after about 10 seconds a system notification says something about "skin shortcut...." then the main menu font reverts back to the original font of BebasNeue.ttf. Is there anyway to keep the font from reverting back to the original font??
Does anybody have a solution to this. I've searched the forum and only can find this thread for the same issue i'm having. Please and thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font lost after upgrade1