Neon (Gotham 3.0.5) - Shutdown bug
Hi !

First, i would like to thank you for keeping update on the greatest xbmc skin, Neon.

I found an issue i didn't have, when i hit the shutdown button, i see an action list but i cannot select any;

how to solve it ?

thanks ! Wink
What operating system are you running?

What options are presented?

What happens when you try to select one?

Does it work in Confluence?
Quote:Does it work in Confluence?

On Confluence, it's working !

Quote:What operating system are you running?

i am currently on Openelec 4.0.2 and gotham 3.0.5, i didn't this had issues in neon gotham 3.0.1 /3.0.2.

Quote:What options are presented?
What happens when you try to select one?

Nothing, i can't select any action. there aren't highlighted like in confluence (cf screenshot 1)
The issue is that the window doesn't get focus.

I actually noticed this myself today on OpenELEC on my NUC 2820.
The default selection should be shutdown or something that is always available, it might be set to hibernate which isn't available.

I haven't looked yet but should be easy to fix. Will do it in a few hours when I get back home.
Thanks for reporting. Found the issue and pull request submitted: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/pull/63/files

The problem is there is no default option available on all systems (for example my Pivos android box and Apple Tv only have Exit available). The pull request should fix it so whatever options are available get highlighted correctly.
Yeah, as I suspected. I never shutdown my main machine normally.

Superfaker thanks a lot for the report.
Bumpaneer thanks for the quick response.

I pulled it into the Gotham codebase. The fix will be in the next update 3.0.6 in the next few days.
Thanks guys, really appreciate your reactivity ! Smile

Long life to Neon Skin ! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon (Gotham 3.0.5) - Shutdown bug0