• 7(current)
Release DMAX Italia video addon
(2016-02-26, 10:02)patanegra Wrote: the problem starting from the navigation menu that is is very very slow. I mean, when i push down button on my remote (for example) I have to wait for 10-15 second before the plugin highlight the underlying Dplay program.

Unfortunately, the data to parse are really a LOT:
http://it.dplay.com/api/v2/ajax/modules?...dule_id=26

I agree with you: it's really "heavy", but it's not so easy to optimize the code!

Instead, I suggest to the developer a couple of things:
1-Don't show the 0 episodies Serie
2-Create a txt of stopwords, so the user can fill it with strings like "Sposa", "Filippi"... and some crap like "Abito da sposa", Gli amici di Maria De Filippi"... will not show up! Smile

And I agree with you: watching TV in this way should be normal! It's freedom! Smile
(2016-02-26, 15:05)boggiano Wrote: 2-Create a txt of stopwords, so the user can fill it with strings like "Sposa", "Filippi"... and some crap like "Abito da sposa", Gli amici di Maria De Filippi"... will not show up! Smile

First of all thanks for your support. We have the same idea about the new way to watching TV.
And also thanks for the suggestions though I don't like so much the point two proposed by boggiano because I think is not user friendly. I think instead is better a pagination, more simple for the users. What do you think about that?

Cheers :-)
That would work.
@NeverWise Thanks a lot for doing this. I started to look into it but I never found the time.. Did you consider to use regex to parse the lists? If it's possible (and it's a big if) might be faster than serializing the huge json response.. with raspberry pi is quite slow..
Edit: or maybe use http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=116496 to cache the result..
Instead of using json (certainly more comfortable, but in this case very slow), you have tried with BeautifulSoup? (Using the html page there are far less data to analyze)
(2016-03-07, 15:59)luivit Wrote: Instead of using json (certainly more comfortable, but in this case very slow), you have tried with BeautifulSoup? (Using the html page there are far less data to analyze)

that's not possible afaik because the page get the json data and loads them dynamically
(2016-03-07, 16:01)phate89 Wrote: that's not possible afaik because the page get the json data and loads them dynamically
true. In my opinion, is to do an json array on file that keeps only the essential information for each show (eg id, name show, eventual jpg link thumbnail)
The file will be updated manually with new shows, doing so is not done the parse json for the list of show. (Are only 370 elements)
(2016-03-05, 14:31)NeverWise Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 15:05)boggiano Wrote: 2-Create a txt of stopwords, so the user can fill it with strings like "Sposa", "Filippi"... and some crap like "Abito da sposa", Gli amici di Maria De Filippi"... will not show up! Smile

And also thanks for the suggestions though I don't like so much the point two proposed by boggiano because I think is not user friendly. I think instead is better a pagination, more simple for the users. What do you think about that?

Cheers :-)

You are right!
The fact is that I am not a phyton developer (I know java, perl, php... but phyton is missing! Sad )

You could anyway, write a sub that implements that: if someone is able to... vi stopwords.txt and he's good to go! Angel

I played with the code with a very looong if (title == "*Filippi*) || (title == "*Sposa*") || .....
And get rid of Maria, is so beautiful!!!!!!! Big GrinTongue
Hello!

I'm having trouble running the DMAX Italia add-on.
The installation process went smoothly, but I am prompted an "Error" message when I try to run the add-on.

At first, I thought it was a missing dependences issue:

Quote: DEPENDENCIES
* BeautifulSoup 3
* Common plugin cache
* PyAMF

Source: Release post

But after I peaked at the log, I'm not quite sure any more (please, mind 16:45 events only).

Do you guys have any suggestions?
Thanks!

I'm runnging OSMC 2016.09-1 on my Raspberry Pi B (1). I've just installed the system, so it's to be considered 'clean'.
Use the dplay addon not this one
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DMAX Italia video addon3