Thread Closed
  • 1(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Bello v2.0.7 - Gotham (Available through XBMC official repo)
Available through XBMC official repo (v2.0.7)

Notice
An updated Gotham version (2.0.8) that includes some minor fixes and a user request, is available in GitHub (see change log for details).
This will not be in the official repo before a Helix skin release which will be available (long ?) after the Final is out.

Hi there
Well... the wait is over. A Gotham ready version of Bello is available through XBMC official repo. Bellow are some of the main futures (old and new) of the skin. For details of what's new in any current version please check the changelog.

Main Futures
• Support for the Cinema Experience script.
• Support for the Metadata Actors script.
• Support for the Video Language script (Audio and Subtitles).
• PVR Support
• Support for Library Editor script by phil65 (requires manual install of the script atm).
• Support for Weather Underground extended futures.
• Support for SkinWidgets service.
• Support for Artist Slideshow script.
• Support for Next Aired Addon with new TV Guide futures.
• Support for Artwork Downloader Addon.
• Support for Global Search Addon.
• Support for TVTunes Addon.
• Support for CU LRC Lyrics Addon.
• Support for XBMC Subtitles Addon.
• Music OSD slide show colors based on tree_jammer idea in Lightbox Skin.
• Unified interface for info dialogs, now playing etc for the whole skin.
• Introducing a new notifications system for TV Shows (using Next Aired info), Weather (using weather alerts) and Add-ons.

Screenshots
Coming Soon

Install (Latest Stable Release v2.0.7)
Skin is on the XBMC Official Repo. Go to Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Bello > Install

Downloads
Github Repository

Additional Add-ons that require manual install
• Library Editor script
• Metadata Actors script
• Extended Info script

Extra Downloads
Blue Theme (thanks to Montellese and relyter for the update)
Weather Fanart Pack 720p

Notes
• Before you post any question please read the Short FAQ of the skin.
• If you found a bug or have a suggestion/request please create an issue in GitHub so i can keep things on track easily.

Donations
If you like my work and you want to help, click one of the buttons bellow to make a donation.

Image Image

Enjoy !

Cheers
Nessus
here we are!!!
go testing.
Peppe
I already love it! Keep up the fantastic work!!
Can't wait to throw this on my Fire TV once it's stable Smile
Absolutely fabulous, I'm testing it right now. I'm not firm with posting in github so if I find a bug I'll post it here if it's ok.
Support for Cinema Experience! Very nice surprise!
A: Vero 4K - OSMC - Rapier - CinemaVision - Yatse - Theater
B: RPi3 - LibreELEC - Rapier - Yatse - Living Room
C: Zotac ND22 - LibreELEC - Rapier - MCE Remote - Master Bedroom
----------------------------------------------------
Server: Odroid C2 + DietPi + 2 x 8TB HDDs + 4 x DLink DHP-701AV
When starting a movie or audio there's no player option with "Start,Pause,Stop,Forward,.."
M button on the keyboard
Peppe
I have no keyboard. I use yatse via android.
nessus my friend i'm playing with bello so here my first comment.
first of all, great work as always, i love the new loading animation and the new favourites layout.
i found that the overlapping problem i reported on github is still there.
at the moment only with the vevo plugin, flags should be a little on the right.
i see the new information in the movie, photo or music section.
number of items and kind of sorting. in my case using as sort method "latest added" due to the intalian translation it is not enough readable
for movies, in italian language, i read just:
150 Elementi . Ordina per: Aggiunto i....
you should split it on two row or give more space for the text, or something else.
last, thing at the moment, is the lyric function. is it right that the lyric search starts automatically if i switch to the full screen music visualization?
Peppe

@UltraSat : use the central dot of the remote page of yatse. Nod

EDIT

another couple of things:

in video wall fanart, with the frodo version if the logo was not available for a movie i had the poster, now i have the fallback image and if i search to set a poster i cant. is right so?

always talking about logos, in the past i read you extended the automatic download also to movie (before it was only for tv show). nor before neither now they are automatizated for me. i have to set it manually even if now on 2.0 i can use edit-->update art and the logo appears

great to se the integration of the metadata actors script, i'm happy to see my hint so good integrated in the skin.

last point for this morning is. in immages section only list and icon view are available. each others are missed.
have a nice day.
Peppe
Quote:i found that the overlapping problem i reported on github is still there.
at the moment only with the vevo plugin, flags should be a little on the right.
If you could give me a link of a Gotham working version of the addon i will test it

Quote:i see the new information in the movie, photo or music section.
number of items and kind of sorting. in my case using as sort method "latest added" due to the intalian translation it is not enough readable
for movies, in italian language
Got it. Will fix it.

Quote:last, thing at the moment, is the lyric function. is it right that the lyric search starts automatically if i switch to the full screen music visualization?
Disable the "Run as a service" in CU LRC Lyrics addon settings.

Quote:in video wall fanart, with the frodo version if the logo was not available for a movie i had the poster, now i have the fallback image and if i search to set a poster i cant. is right so?
Yes, i've changed that. A poster that small there was not looking good.

Quote:always talking about logos, in the past i read you extended the automatic download also to movie (before it was only for tv show). nor before neither now they are automatized for me. i have to set it manually even if now on 2.0 i can use edit-->update art and the logo appears
Batch download (and set of extra art) it's working fine with me. Make sure that the "Use Local files" option is enable in Artwork Downloader addon settings

Quote:last point for this morning is. in images section only list and icon view are available. each others are missed.
If you go inside the (pics) sources all views are available.

Thanks for testing and the feedback my friend

Cheers
Nessus
Trying now. How do I get fanart to play when listening to music.
I have artist slideshow running.

Thanks
This made my whole week!
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Well I can't get it to work at all. I copied the zip file to a directory I could navigate to and when I go to install it nothing happens. And yes I installed the scripts.

I tried manually unzipping it and copying the folder to the addons directory but it doesn't show up as an available skin. How are you guys able to use it?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Ok I got it working after copying and installing multiple times. I saw in the addons list that was disabled it so I enabled it then was able to select it. I copied all the blue skin files over and it doesn't work. I did it on my bedroom htpc fine but on my living room htpc the theme option is greyed out even though all the files are in the right place.

I also can't figure out how to make a custom menu a smart playlist. When I select the custom item I get a window that says favourites and 2 options - none and clear setting. On other skins my smart playlists would be there. Is this possible with Bello?

Ok I got everything working instead of the blue theme. I have it working on another machine and even copied that folder over but I still can't change to it.

Edit again, been copying the blue theme files all night and I just can't get it to work. Luckily enough Bello is beautiful anyways. I just liked the option of the blue. Anyone else getting the theme to work?
Looks like it's not properly displaying HD for episodes.

Image[/img]
  • 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed

Bello v2.0.7 - Gotham (Available through XBMC official repo)4.437