•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Bello v2.0.7 - Gotham (Available through XBMC official repo)
(2014-05-30, 16:15)peppe_sr Wrote: Hi mate,
i'm playing more around the skin and i'm really satisfied.

in music lybrary mode option, we visualize twice "update library" or "stop scanning" but first command is filter. name is wrong.
about the metadata actor script:
after read a plot from filmography pressing the back button we jump to the actors list, could be possible back to the filmografy and pressing again to the actor list. i figured out the behaviour but this could be a little bit easy to use.
in quick navigation i read about rss video feed widget but i'm not able to find them. how they work?

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Peppe
(2014-05-30, 16:15)peppe_sr Wrote: - in changelog i read "Added support for accessing favourites from everywhere in the skin" but i can't find.
- how can i activate this kind of music background? https://github.com/Nessus85100/Bello/blo...hots/9.jpg
it show the cover of the song that is playing?
- using youtube or some "weird" addons the thumbnails view appears different from the classic one (2 rows and 5 columns). i have 3 rows and 5 columns and thumbnails are rectangular not squared. how it is possible? depend from where xbmc scrape informations? for videos i prefer the 3 rows solution.
- talking about kind of strange view, in vevo addon switching view type i found also, in addition of thumbnails and list view, the listwall view. really strange.
- in one of my rides through the skin a message appears to me when i was in music full screen visualization suggesting me to download something to abilitate something else (an addon or a script maybe).....i was too fast to refuse so i haven't read the message at all. i know that look like a riddle, but is something related to the skin or no? even because i'm not able to let appear that message again.
- i found lots of strings untraslated have already planned a push on transiflex?
sorry if i'm prolix!
- in music lybrary mode option, we visualize twice "update library" or "stop scanning" but first command is filter. name is wrong.
- about the metadata actor script: after read a plot from filmography pressing the back button we jump to the actors list, could be possible back to the filmografy and pressing again to the actor list. i figured out the behaviour but this could be a little bit easy to use.
- in quick navigation i read about rss video feed widget but i'm not able to find them. how they work?
- It's in Quick Navigation.
- Set Visualization Type to Vortex and Visualization Preset to AlbumArtZoomer.
- This is the ThumbnailsView available only for Episodes and YouTube videos and is because the landscape aspect ratio looks better than the rectangle.
- That was a bug. Fixed. Thanks
- I have no idea
- Yes. A lot of new strings added and some are changed. In the next translations sync with Transifex (usually on a monthly cycle) the new files will be there.
- Fixed. Thanks
- I am not sure what you mean but i am not touching anything in that script. I have no time at all.
- Skin Settings>Quick Navigation>Choose RSS Video Feed Widget

(2014-05-31, 22:33)Swifty Wrote: Great skin! Just switched all of my XBMC machines to it Smile

Is there any way to get home screen fanart for Pictures and LiveTV ?

I've enabled fanart for the home screen but only get this on movies, tv shows and music.

Would get great to get an option for custom backgrounds for the other separate home screen categories (there seems to be a 'custom folder' option, but as far as I can tell it will apply the images to all home items)
Not possible and will never be.

(2014-06-02, 17:33)patseguin Wrote: Aside from random episodes of HD tv shows not displaying the HD logo, the skin has been working perfectly for me. Love having it back. I installed it on both of my machines.
They working fine for me for scraped to video library items. For non scraped to video library items you need to play the file for a few seconds so XBMC can read the data from video.

Thank you all for your feedback

@patseguin
Thank you very much for your donations mate. I really appreciate it Wink

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-06-05, 03:37)fonzie Wrote: Yes, it is a little strange to scroll to the sides in that view. One workaround is that you can just press Page Down and you will be able to scroll through 10 movies at a time! Smile

If you don't have Pg Up and Pg Dwn mapped to your remote, I suggest you do it. It comes in handy.

Cheers fonzie, this works very well indeed.
(2014-06-05, 08:24)nessus Wrote: - I am not sure what you mean but i am not touching anything in that script. I have no time at all.

no problem.
but i search to explain better. after i read the plot of a movie in the filmography of an actor, pressing the back button on the remote i'd like to come back at the filmography movie list instead of cast of the movie i have in my library.
hope so is clearest.

(2014-06-05, 08:24)nessus Wrote: - Skin Settings>Quick Navigation>Choose RSS Video Feed Widget

yes i already see that part of setting, but after i enabled the kind of feed (like vevo) what happen? where do i see the widget with the video feed? and if i choose a specific widget (movie, tv show or image) where do they appear? the widget in the submenus are always the same........ i'm feeling like a donkey.
Peppe
Hi, I tested bello (2.0.0) and tlbb (3.0.1) skins on my htpc and i have strange problem. On bello my htpc skips about 2 frame at minute of movie or visualisation while tlbb skips three frames two times at minute. Confluence and transparency works perfect without skipped frames.

I have XBMCbuntu with Gotham
installed on:
Asus AT3IONT-I
Intel Atom 330
4GB DDR 3
(2014-06-05, 12:06)rjcogin Wrote:
(2014-06-05, 03:37)fonzie Wrote: Yes, it is a little strange to scroll to the sides in that view. One workaround is that you can just press Page Down and you will be able to scroll through 10 movies at a time! Smile

If you don't have Pg Up and Pg Dwn mapped to your remote, I suggest you do it. It comes in handy.

If is too confusing for you guys, i can change it. No Problem. Let's hear what others say.

(2014-06-05, 15:18)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2014-06-05, 08:24)nessus Wrote: - Skin Settings>Quick Navigation>Choose RSS Video Feed Widget
yes i already see that part of setting, but after i enabled the kind of feed (like vevo) what happen? where do i see the widget with the video feed? and if i choose a specific widget (movie, tv show or image) where do they appear? the widget in the submenus are always the same........ i'm feeling like a donkey.
Peppe
In Quick Navigation panel press DOWN or UP.

(2014-06-05, 16:22)D.K. Wrote: Hi, I tested bello (2.0.0) and tlbb (3.0.1) skins on my htpc and i have strange problem. On bello my htpc skips about 2 frame at minute of movie or visualisation while tlbb skips three frames two times at minute. Confluence and transparency works perfect without skipped frames.

installed on:
Asus AT3IONT-I
Intel Atom 330
4GB DDR 3
I have no idea. Tested on Ubuntu 12.04 and i have no skip frames issues. First time i hear that a skin can cause such problems Huh
Maybe a debug log will help you. Sorry but i have no time to track this down. If is something related to the skin let me know what is it and i will fix it.

Cheers
Nessus
(2014-06-05, 17:16)nessus Wrote:
(2014-06-05, 12:06)rjcogin Wrote:

If is too confusing for you guys, i can change it. No Problem. Let's hear what others say.

Not a bad idea the up/down scroll. you may add the possibility to choose how to scroll vertical or horizzontal.
What do you think about extend this at favourites too?
Peppe
(2014-06-05, 16:22)D.K. Wrote: Hi, I tested bello (2.0.0) and tlbb (3.0.1) skins on my htpc and i have strange problem. On bello my htpc skips about 2 frame at minute of movie or visualisation while tlbb skips three frames two times at minute. Confluence and transparency works perfect without skipped frames.

installed on:
Asus AT3IONT-I
Intel Atom 330
4GB DDR 3
I noticed this as well on my ND22. I thought it was caused by a beta version of OpenELEC. I'll test tonight to see if the skipped frames problem goes away with other skins.
A: Vero 4K - OSMC - Rapier - CinemaVision - Yatse - Theater
B: RPi3 - LibreELEC - Rapier - Yatse - Living Room
C: Zotac ND22 - LibreELEC - Rapier - MCE Remote - Master Bedroom
----------------------------------------------------
Server: Odroid C2 + DietPi + 2 x 8TB HDDs + 4 x DLink DHP-701AV
Hi,

I can confirm the frame skip issue in OpenElec 4.0 (Gotham) with BelloBeta(2.0.0). 2 to 3 frames skipped every few minutes. No frames skipped with Confluence skin. Nothing turns up in xbmc.log during the time the video is running.

Cheers
penguin 21

System: ASRock 330HT (Intel Atom 330 Nvidia Ion) with 2GB RAM & 128GB SSD
I have the skip issue too.

Im running OpenElec 4.0.3 (Gotham) with BelloBeta(2.0.0).
System: Zotac Zbox AMD E-350 Processor with 4gb ram
What's this skip issue? I haven't seen anything oodd on Bello ony i3 system or my ION
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
i'm curious too, can someone explain me what means "frame skip issue" on a skin........ maybe on a video.
i run bello on a zotac id 61 4gb ram ssd samsung 840evo and it goes like a charm.

nessus, my friend, when we will see next update?
Peppe
(2014-06-11, 22:13)peppe_sr Wrote: i'm curious too, can someone explain me what means "frame skip issue" on a skin........ maybe on a video.
i run bello on a zotac id 61 4gb ram ssd samsung 840evo and it goes like a charm.

nessus, my friend, when we will see next update?
Peppe
Similar setup in bedroom, I don't see any issues either.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
On a skin because visualisation and home screen animation skips frames too only on bello and tlbb. Nothing turns up in xbmc or system log.
it is a sort of lag, it is so?
Peppe
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello v2.0.7 - Gotham (Available through XBMC official repo)4.437