Bello v2.0.7 - Gotham (Available through XBMC official repo)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Thread Closed
D.K. Offline
Yes, looks like lag. I turned on full log and i have this:

22:26:16 T:139791857350400 DEBUG: CVDPAU::DrawSlice - VdpDecoderRender long decoding: 49 ms, dec: 2, proc: 0, rend: 5
22:27:15 T:139791857350400 DEBUG: CVDPAU::DrawSlice - VdpDecoderRender long decoding: 31 ms, dec: 2, proc: 0, rend: 5
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-15 22:33 by D.K..)
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
UPDATE v2.0.1
See Change Log for details.

Will send a PR for the official repo although it may take a couple of days (fixing stuff required for the official repo) for the automatic update.

Cheers
Nessus
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
UPDATE v2.0.2
• Changed Favourites navigation to vertical.
• Remove "Beta" tag from Addon name

Cheers
Nessus
find
krakout Offline
So it's nearing official release in the XBMC repo? Coool! Smile
find
patseguin Offline
Donor
Glad to see the beta tag removed and the impending official repo release.

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
find
Lorenor Offline
Big Grin  RE: Bello v2.0.2 - Gotham
hi Nessus,

Bello is fantastic ! I love it ! I play my games using advanced launcher and i want to know if you can add some views like 3d view in the movie section. This will be so GREATTT !

Very good job, beautiful and better than the all skin here !

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-19 00:34 by Lorenor.)
find
mody5555 Offline
(2014-06-19 00:34)Lorenor Wrote:  hi Nessus,

Bello is fantastic ! I love it ! I play my games using advanced launcher and i want to know if you can add some views like 3d view in the movie section. This will be so GREATTT !

Cheers

i agree

(2014-06-19 00:34)Lorenor Wrote:  hi Nessus,

Cheers

i agree
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-19 00:39 by mody5555.)
find
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
Hi nessus, how is in rhodos?
i updated bello to last github and find news and fixes. good job mate.
a question if i can....i love the new vertical navigation. above all on favourites where i can go from right to left and up an down without limitation. in general navigation this is not possible. if i go on the last item of first row and go more on the right the menù appears. could be possible like in favourites, go from last item to the first item of the same row?
i already know the answer but i want a confirm from you. p
a thing that i do not like too much are language flags for audio and subs in infos. too much colour for my taste, but flags are flags....... (maybe iso reference for nations like it, gr, de, nl..... and so on)-
have a nice day.
Peppe
find
dixoy Offline
does this support concerts in the menu?
find
peppe_sr Offline
Posting Freak
hi mate,
i found some overlapped text in pictures, general options, with italian language look what happens.....
[Image: 14xp0yf.jpg]
don't know if is there enough space.
talking about new vertical navigation, as i said i find really interesting. but the animation when load a page is always horizontal (from right to left if i don't mistake) . did you forget to change or it is a choice.
bye
Peppe
find
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-06-23 04:49)dixoy Wrote:  does this support concerts in the menu?
No. Sorry.

(2014-06-25 09:39)peppe_sr Wrote:  hi mate,
i found some overlapped text in pictures, general options, with italian language look what happens.....
don't know if is there enough space.
talking about new vertical navigation, as i said i find really interesting. but the animation when load a page is always horizontal (from right to left if i don't mistake) . did you forget to change or it is a choice.
bye
Peppe
I have to change those menus to a drop down like Context menu. As it is now it's almost impossible to make it work correctly in all languages.
As for the animation, yes i totally forgot about that. Will look to it in the next updates but as you know, can't promise any ETA.

@All
From now on, skin is available through XBMC official repo

Cheers
Nessus
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28 11:26 by nessus.)
find
krakout Offline
Ah yeah! Official repo at last Smile Just installed it, thanks for a great-looking, functional and speedy skin!
find
patseguin Offline
Donor
I installed it from your Github and it automatically updated from the XBMC repo, pretty cool. I'm loving having Bello back. My only minor complaint is that it is tricky getting background fanart to work. With TV shows, it's just collection fanart. However, my movies and 3d movies are smart playlists. I have to turn on custom background and navigate to my fanart/movies folder. Then, movie fanart is used everywhere. If I turn on the fanart slideshow, TV shows becomes blank until I restart the skin. However, once restarter I have a very cool Bello with movie fanart for movies and 3d movies, and TV show fanart for TV shows. Is there any better way you can handle background fanart for standard sources and nonstandard (smart playlists)? Maybe something like an option to turn on custom fanart per source?

Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28 13:32 by patseguin.)
find
godson66 Offline
All the extra weather views are not working in Weather Underground..... I can only access CURRENT FORECAST.... also weather alert info is not showing at the bottom, only the alert icon.... My device is the ASUS TF201 Android 4.1.1 stock OS.... can't access the menus options the were at the top...
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28 17:33 by godson66.)
find
funkmuffin Offline
Hi -- I'm having a problem in Live TV. When I choose the 'TV Channels' view, then click the Exit key on my remote, I'm returned to the home menu, much like I expect. Same for Radio Channels, Recordings, Timer.

the problem occurs when in the EPG Timeline view. If I'm there (and that's how we do Live TV here), and I click the Exit key on my remote, the focus shifts to the top menu, if I click Exit again, I go back down to the timeline, hit it again -- back to the top. If I choose any other EPG version (Now, Channel, Next, etc.) the Exit key goes to the home menu. The only ways out of timeline are to either switch to another view, then hit Exit, or just hit the Menu key on the remote.

This seems like a bug, no? The timeline view doesn't seem to react correctly to the Exit key press?

If you need more info, let me know. v2.0.4 from the XBMC repo. BTW -- My machine just auto-updated to 2.0.4 yesterday/earlier today and this was working 'correctly' prior in all versions.

Thanks!
Ryan
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-29 07:09 by funkmuffin.)
find
Thread Closed