21:9 visualization issue
Hi all,
I just switched to Aeon MQ5 from AEON NOX.
Amazing skin.

I have a 21:9 screen and I have calibrated the size of the screen.
Movies and menus are ok, except the top menus of MOVIES and TV SHOWS that are displayed outside of the 21:9 screen area.
(See attahed picture.)

Is there any adjustment that I shuold do in order to remove this menus?

thanks

I think if you delete IncludesTopMenu.xml, it should get rid of it. But bare in mind that a lot of settings are only accessible through that menu, so deleting that files will mean you can't alter any of them in future.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

Let me add something: when the menu is active it is displayed correctly, and it can be used correctly.
The issue happen when the menu should not be seen, in this case it's displayed above the picture.

Maybe it's because the skin hides the menu behind the visualization, but being the visualization smaller than it shuod, it appears in the wrong place?
That's right. The skin hides the menu 'off screen', but because of the resolution you are using, it isn't functioning as it should.

The solution I gave above should hopefully be a quick fix. Marcos would have to rewrite the skin entirely if it were to support 21:9.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Well, let's hope that Marcos finds a small time to fix this issue.
Don't know how much it will take, but for sure will make it perfect for all screen sizes.

thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
21:9 visualization issue0