2 skin related questions.
I've been posting around the site looking for info but not coming up with any. I am trying to do 2 things in the Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 skin and looking for some help.

First, I am trying to get direct folder linking to main menu items working. It's been broken in this skin for awhile with no real response on if it will be corrected. I'm trying to figure out where in the skin the coding is to see if I can sort it out myself but I'm not really sure where to begin looking. The strange thing is I've done multiple clean installs of Gotham 13.0 stable with this skin on 4 different machines and everytime this feature has failed EXCEPT one installation on my second HTPC where t does in fact work, though completely unexplained.

Second, I have more than 6 smart playlists for custom menu items but I can only create 6 backgrounds based off smart playlists. Can I add more than 6 slots to the Smart Playlist Manager for this purpose?
Well I answered question 1 on my own. Seems it's a skin glitch if you link directly to a locla folder but if you link to a Windows network (SMB) folder, even if it's still local, it works. So that is resolved. Now to figure out how to get more smart playlist slots.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 skin related questions.0