• 28(current)
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service
(2020-07-13, 22:29)timiGhpi Wrote: Thanks for a great addon!

Seems like only a few leagues and teams are now supported. Any chance for an update including the Danish Superliga?

Hi timiGhpi,

Well, it's been over 2 years since I was last on this forum and, to be honest, I'm not sure I've got time to look into this any more.

From what I can tell, the BBC data that this script uses does have the Danish Superliga in it so the script should be picking it up. However, I've not looked at the code for a couple of years so I can't tell you why it's not working here.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were hoping for...

el_Paraguayo
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
(2020-07-13, 23:04)el_Paraguayo Wrote:
(2020-07-13, 22:29)timiGhpi Wrote: Thanks for a great addon!

Seems like only a few leagues and teams are now supported. Any chance for an update including the Danish Superliga?

Hi timiGhpi,

Well, it's been over 2 years since I was last on this forum and, to be honest, I'm not sure I've got time to look into this any more.

From what I can tell, the BBC data that this script uses does have the Danish Superliga in it so the script should be picking it up. However, I've not looked at the code for a couple of years so I can't tell you why it's not working here.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were hoping for...

el_Paraguayo
Thanks for your reply. I can only cross my fingers that you will pick this up again at some point. Yours is the only addon which does live football updates well.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service3