Boblight, Windows, Multiple lightpacks (easy question)
Hi guys,

i have been looking on the net for ages trying to get 2 lightpacks setup on windows, with boblight (XBMC Gotham)

i believe the poblem is in the BUS and ADDRESS setting of the boblight.confg file

now for linux people they just run the command lsusb to find the BUS number and ADDRESS number.

but what about windows user?

how do we find the bus and address number that my lightpack is plugged into.

really struggling, and would be thankful for any help.
Anyone?
alright after 2 days i figured this out by myselfso i thought i would share in case there is someone else out there that get stuck.

just click start ---> run --->and eneter in c:\boblightd\boblightd.exe -c c:\boblightd\boblight.conf

that should show u the bus and adrdess of each connected LP.

then enter that into the boblight config file.
@johnny123 - how are you finding performance with boblightd? I have 2 lightpacks as well but am using prismatik for now.
havent set it up just got the leds running on the floor.
(2014-06-01, 00:42)johnny123 Wrote: alright after 2 days i figured this out by myselfso i thought i would share in case there is someone else out there that get stuck.

just click start ---> run --->and eneter in c:\boblightd\boblightd.exe -c c:\boblightd\boblight.conf

that should show u the bus and adrdess of each connected LP.

then enter that into the boblight config file.

You don<t need to do all this none sense programming to be able to see the port number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just need to execute start.bat in the boblightd folder of windows 7 or 8

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boblight, Windows, Multiple lightpacks (easy question)0