Bug Crossfade problems when repeating an album
When I enable "crossfade" and set it to 12 seconds (don't think this matters) and turn off "crossfade between songs on the same album", it works the first time I listen to the album, but when song 1 is repeated, the second song is silent. The third songs is played again.
Ok I try to explain it a little bit better now :-)

I have an album with 10 songs, it doesn't matter how many songs it has. I then start with the first song and let XBMC play the whole album:

1. Playing songs 1-10
2. After song 10 has finished, it starts with song 1 again. It is played correctly
3. Now it is playing song 2. I can see the progress bar, but I can not hear anything.
4. Song 2 finishes and song 3 is played
5. I can here the audio output again

I tested this with XBMC 13.1 on Linux and on my Raspberry PI (OpenELEC), they both show the same behavior. It affects all Gotham releases, in Frodo I was not able to use crossfade at all.
Please post some logs with debugging turned on.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Logfile: http://pastebin.com/eQATHHpB

The playlist started with "volume1/music/Landscapes/Life Gone Wrong/09 - Landscapes - Paradox.mp3". The next song would be "volume1/music/Landscapes/Life Gone Wrong/01 - Landscapes - Cemetery.mp3" and so on... track 2 was silent again.
Can you reproduce without playing songs from the same album?
Just tested this, I put 3 Songs from 3 different artists/albums into the queue. I played song 3, then 1 und 2 and it seems to work. The difference is that it is crossfading now and the volume is not muted.
I have created a fix: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4878
I have XBMC Gotham 13.2 installed (on Windows 8.1), but I am experiencing the exact same problem initially reported here.

FernetMenta, has your fix been incorporated into this build? (If so, it's not working for me.)
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 21.0.0
The fix was not backported to Gotham and there won't be any fixes for the 13.x tree any more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crossfade problems when repeating an album0