[Request] Event Mode for Pictures/Music & Videos
Lightbulb 
Hello,

I ran a few searches but came up empty handed. Does anyone know if there is already an add-on that gets be close to what I'll describe below?

So lets say you're having a birthday party, a wedding, or even at a trade show. For me, I want this for my daughter's birthday and I'm hoping XBMC can be the answer!

First I would love to be able to create a playlist that plays a Music playlist over pictures and mixes in some random home videos of my daughter's first year. Kind of a Master playlist that will select the next song from a music playlist.

Second, I'd want for the add-on to monitor a folder for new pictures. I will have some cameras connected to a guest Wifi network and also have some other instructions available to upload pictures from their phone. The add-on would then queue up the new picture relatively soon so the picture taker/guests can enjoy it. There would be some rules/weighting that still allowed older pictures and the videos to recycle in case there are a lot of pictures that get added.

Any special fading effects/etc. are also appreciated to give it some jazz. I think I could use the above setup with limitless opportunities. And I'd also have a ton of pictures afterwards to help remember the memories! Also some strange ones that might be worth a few laughs... But yes, this way I can be in some pictures and not always the guy with the camera. Can't blame a dad for trying something new right?

I can help with limited coding as I'm still learning. If anyone has or is aware of individual pieces to this puzzle I can try to mash together, that would also help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Event Mode for Pictures/Music & Videos0