Neon - All Languages Font
I have the latest neon skin for Gotham and have the font set to Neon - All Languages. When music is playing in fullscreen mode, part of the track time is cut off by the bottom of the screen. When I change the font to default the track times display without being cut off. Here is a screenshot showing the track times cut off:

Is there a way to fix this and keep using the all languages font?

Thanks
Actually the alignment of these items is off for both fonts. Thanks for bringing it to attention.
Your welcome, glad I could help. There is at least other place that I noticed text out of alignment. In the cd art addon, text gets cut off at the bottom of the dialogue box while doing a library update or refresh. In this case the text is almost completely cut off to the point you wouldn't even notice.
Please screenshot that one as as well if possible.
Here you go:

You can just barely see the top of the text that is being cut off in the dialogue box.
Actually same thing is happening with most of the dialogue boxes in the cdart manager addon. Also I just noticed that the same thing is happening in the artwork downloader dialogue boxes.

Both dialogs are actually neon components. The progressbar dialog seems to have an issue. I'll look at it today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - All Languages Font0