Req Amazon Prime Music Add-on
As some of you have probably learned, Amazon has recently extended there AmazonPrime memberships to include Prime Music. I was wondering if it would be possible to get an Amazon Music player that played music from your Amazon Cloud and also had access to Amazon Prime Music? If the Amazon Music Cloud Player already exists as an add-on 1) Can somebody point me to it? I'd love to add it even if it doesn't have Prime Music Access. 2) If the Cloud Player add-on exists, could Prime Music be an added feature? I know that Amazon has been difficult to get working / find a stable add-on but I feel like this could be a great feature to use in XBMC if someone with the knowledge and skill could make it happen.
This could be pretty spiffy if someone could work it out. It looks like they've added a lot of content and playlists to compete with Pandora, iTunes Radio, and Google/Songza.
I would really love to have an Amazon Music add-on, I have a lot of music bought on Amazon and it would be really great to play all of this directly from Kodi. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!
I would be very interested in an Amazon Prime Music addon as well. A Standalone to just stream the music would be great Smile
Yeah - if amazon would stop sending DRM - this would be awesome yes. You have seen what happend to the amazon prime video plugin, right?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
yesss please!!!
(2015-11-14, 18:06)dsasta Wrote: yesss please!!!
read what fritsch said. As long as they use DRM, this will never happen. So any +1 post is pointless.
(2015-11-15, 11:22)da-anda Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 18:06)dsasta Wrote: yesss please!!!
read what fritsch said. As long as they use DRM, this will never happen. So any +1 post is pointless.

I would Agree if it would be DRM. But Amazon Prime (Germany) isnt using DRM. Its a plays ts Stream. If i have seen in correctly in the Dump
Tho Knoff hoff is the Tokens for Athentification.
I Found an Doku for it
http://dspace.cc.tut.fi/dpub/bitstream/h...sequence=1

Mayby someone has an idea. how to get to the unencrypted data for kodi
There is a working Amazon Music add-on, that can be found here. ATM I think it only works for the DE platform of amazon, but you could give it a try.
Direct download link: https://github.com/pitpompej/kodi_plugin..._0.2.0.zip
Help esteemed Coders. Got to get Amazon Prime Music add-on working. Kodi is missing a massive trick now. I'm too out of touch programming now to do it myself!

All I can say is that I got the a Raspberry Pi with Kodi to stream from my NAS, but streaming straight from the cloud has quickly surpassed my original retirement - irritating leaving the room with my phone to have the music stop because Bluetooth no longer reaches...

And I can't be alone.
Does the addition of inputstream.adaptive help with this at all?
For me, this Addon works trouble-free (milhouse builds) ---> https://github.com/pitpompej/kodi_plugins
Should be available for GER, UK and the US.

edit: unfortunately only GER seems to work atm.
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
Reviving this thread...

I see that Amazon Music now offers a lossless stream and I'd really like to try it through Kodi using LibreElec.  Is this yet possible or might others suggest a workaround?

Thx...
(2019-09-18, 15:41)jasn Wrote: Reviving this thread...

I see that Amazon Music now offers a lossless stream and I'd really like to try it through Kodi using LibreElec.  Is this yet possible or might others suggest a workaround?

Thx...

I would love this too. I'm having a hard time finding a way of actually getting the ultra HD stuff to my amp.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Music Add-on1