Xbmc on LG smart TV
Is it possible to install xbmc on LG smart tv or it should be LG google TV, if yes please tell me how?
Welcome to the forums and thank you for playing.

The answer is no and no and no.
Yes XBMC for android will load on an LG googletv, but not a regular LG smart TV. There was a thread here about it somewhere.

EDIT here is the thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176691
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
On GoogleTV you should be able to run the android version of XBMC but the results have been mixed.
The requirements are at least Android 4, and decent hardware - some TV's have this, some don't.
(2014-06-15, 18:54)uNiversal Wrote: Welcome to the forums and thank you for playing.

The answer is no and no and no.

uNiversal, could you please be a bit more gentle to new users.
The question was legitimate and your 'answer' is even wrong.
By the way black_spirit, welcome to the forums and please don't be put off by some user's rudeness.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
just a little video to show its possible to use kodi library feature to point to your addons urls on your lg smart tv using the smart share feature and have your tv play them...

Video removed due to banned add-on (wiki) content
If you're going to post something, please post stuff that conforms to the forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc on LG smart TV1