• 2(current)
WIP Substratum
love it is looks professional and unlike other skins that look great does not t look professional.

love to see it become real love the mock-up
Looks great, definitely interested.
I had a few hours spare this afternoon and knocked this together using just the images in the first post.

watch gallery
(2014-06-19, 23:42)Hitcher Wrote: I had a few hours spare this afternoon and knocked this together using just the images in the first post.

watch gallery

Hitcher that is awesome! Looks like this is going from concept to WIP!
Stayed up way too late and finished the list view mockup... in case you haven't noticed, the navigation and the breadcrumbs here are one in the same.
This makes moving from page to page more seamless.

Seeing you guys on this I wonder what happened to Celestium..?
Really amazing!
Any ETA for first betas?
veeeery nice!

On a TV I think all the menus on the left eat too much space, but this skin will be surely be a huge success with Tablets/TouchScreen users. It seems perfect for finger use/swipping and instant access to a lot of submenus at once... and it look gorgeous and elegant.
Glad to read that Hitcher jumped on board too!

and sure, unfortunately it will postpone the work on Celestium :-(
(2014-06-20, 18:04)avasconcelos Wrote: Really amazing!
Any ETA for first betas?

Seriously!
Really amazing concepts... and screens form Hitcher.

But still, I have to agree with Hasu0bs :
(2014-06-20, 12:36)Hasu0bs Wrote: Seeing you guys on this I wonder what happened to Celestium..?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Celestium isn't dead, nothing terrible happened with it or anything of the sort. It's just on hold. I'm willing to let others help with either project, as I'd love to have both of them turned into fully realized skins. Let me know if you'd like to help and to what capacity.

With Substratum, I just had a burst of creativity that needs "extracting" lol. When i get an idea I cant stop thinking about it until I've done something with it.

Also, with the current lack of skins that are good for tablet use I thought I would try and help fill the void.

-Arc
No need to justify yourself, I just think some of us wanted to make sure Celestium wasn't dead.

Do create as you wish, firstly because you can, but also because you're always innovative. It's great to see some new fresh things around here, and not another xbox/metro skin design.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Wow really like this keep up the good work
(2014-06-22, 00:53)Maxoo Wrote: No need to explain yourself, I just think some of us wanted to make sure Celestium wasn't dead.

Do create as you wish, firstly because you can, but also because you're always innovative. It's great to see some new fresh things around here, and not another xbox/metro skin design.

Thanks, I try to draw inspiration from other sources rather than outright copy them.

So, I wasn't quite feeling the first list view mockup so I've tweaked it to a more balanced and harmonious layout that I feel is closer to my original vision:

Same list with with posters instead of albums:

resume popup:
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28