Solved hey any one help me with a ?
hey there for some reason every time i got to the movie sets and edit to change the cover art for the collection and it locks up the program and i have to force close it from task manger its happens on the movies some times as well in the choose poster screen
does any one have any ideas what it might be or what i can do ??
thx for your time reading this
rico
a lockup should definitely not happen Sad

could you send us a bug report after a restart of tmm via the internal bug report system?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
done i just sent it with my username here
okay, there is nothing useful in the logs Sad

does the whole UI lockup or is the screen simply don't closeable?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
the whole program locks up and i have to kill it in task manager but it says it still running i just cant click on it it just all lock up and doesn't do anything when u click the x on the poster screen if u need a screen shoot or anything or i can help in any way just let me know

just a update i think its just the choose poster window becuase i can move it around but it doesnt do anything else like close or what ever

here what it looks like when i try and click back on to it Image
Do you use any sort of remote desktop for tmm?
nope that's just what it looks like when i got back to my desktop and then click the program on the bottom bar it opens up looking like that once it locked up
from what i can tell its the choose poster windows the window behind seems ok
Hi ....

It do the same Heere ....

Not always but every 6th 7th time ....
I made a batch to pskill and restart tmm .... happily the db semms to be rock solid made and forgive the kills ...

It freeze in booth fan art and poster ... before 1st image is shown ... shortly after progress bar starts to move.
Nothing suspect found in logs so I diddnt posted until now couse I didn't exactly localize the problem ...
I played with cache setting ... but no difference ....
I have no prove of it but I have the feeling that it happens more if I choose a lot of extrathumbs and extrafanart,
And star a new imagescrap on another movie whiteout waiting that old ones are processed to end ....
But I wasn't able prove it and be sure ....
i have tryed uninstalling Java and reinstalling it and that hasn't help it its still locking up the choose poster window
do you want to get access to the latest nightly build to crosscheck if the problem also exist there?
sure how can i download the nightly verson ??
I'll send you the instructions with a pm
thx bro i will try it
hey i tried and add all my files and so far so good love the new layout no locking up or crashing at all so far
nice to hear Wink
so there is something in v2.6 which fixes your problem Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hey any one help me with a ?0