• 17(current)
Alpha Evolve: Apple 4K TV Screensavers [featuring the new Underwater Screensavers]
Why the Screensaver doesn't start if i hear radio with radio.de addon or with AirPlay? 
Any Solution?
Because it's playing a video.
Is there a solution to play the screensaver if a addon is running?
When I try to install Evolve on Kodi Matrix from the Evolve Ecosystem repo as provided on the original post in this thread Kodi gives the error:

"The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.14.0 could not be satisfied."

I am using a 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Matrix is python 3 only, you need to install the matrix version. The kodi repo has a ATV screensaver with the same featues that works perfectly
(2021-08-24, 18:16)spl147 Wrote: Matrix is python 3 only, you need to install the matrix version. The kodi repo has a ATV screensaver with the same featues that works perfectly

I installed the Kodi 19 Matrix zip file for Evolve above and it provides exactly the same message
Use the screensaver from the kodi repo.

It’s called Aerial
(2021-08-24, 20:33)spl147 Wrote: Use the screensaver from the kodi repo.

It’s called Aerial
After long lengths of time Aerial seems to hang and get stuck in the playlist not allowing you to get back to kodi. So I am trying to find alternatives.
(2021-12-10, 18:30)Shawzborne Wrote:
(2021-08-24, 20:33)spl147 Wrote: Use the screensaver from the kodi repo.

It’s called Aerial
After long lengths of time Aerial seems to hang and get stuck in the playlist not allowing you to get back to kodi. So I am trying to find alternatives.
Yea, the link says Kodi 19 version, but in the addon.xml it says     <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.14.0"/> which is Kodi Leia.  BUT, if you change it to     <import addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"/> it does work in Matrix.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Evolve: Apple 4K TV Screensavers [featuring the new Underwater Screensavers]2