Release 7TV (ProSieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX)
(2016-04-16, 09:19)quintz Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 12:41)Tidon Wrote: Hi,

I've found a workaround you can use until bromix updates his plugin:

1.) Open your userdata folder (see the wiki for details)
2.) Go to addons/plugin.video.7tv/resources/lib/content
3.) Open the file "client.py" with a text editor
3.1.) Maybe you'd want to create a backup of the file in case something goes wrong
4.) Almost at the bottom of the file (at line 242) there are three lines called
"params = {'clipid': video_id,
'app': 'megapp',
'method': '6'}"
5.) Delete the second and third line and the comma at the first line, and add the curly closing bracket (line 242 should then read "params = {'clipid': video_id}")
5.1.) For reference: line 241 should then start with "url ="
5.2.) Line 242 should be "params = {'clipid': video_id}"
5.3.) Line 243 should then start with "data ="
6.) Save the file and close it
7.) Delete the file "client.pyo" (notice the different file ending!)
8.) Start Kodi and the plugin should work again

Worked for me like a charm, but you have a typos in your how to Tongue
Thanks

Hi Quintz I really appreciate solutions, but for the windows client the folders are different/missing.. do you might have a solution as well?
1st difference starts in following folder
%APPDATA%\kodi\userdata
there is no "addons" folder, it's called "addon_data" down below is a folder "plugin.video.7tv"
but with no "resource" folder inside only a folder "kodion" and a file "settings.xml" (in "kodion" you have "favorites.v3.sqlite" & "watch_later.v3.sqlite") and that's it.
I installed korid 16.1, 7tv version 3.0.0 bromix
i appreciate every help on this (if developing on this has really stopped then why does the app say"there's a new version available download it in the app-store Devil )
Hi,

why you didnt install the Version 3.1.4 from the Repo: "Lost and Found" from Lore, this will run very well?

best regards,

bakaru
(2016-05-05, 13:45)bakaru Wrote: Hi,

why you didnt install the Version 3.1.4 from the Repo: "Lost and Found" from Lore, this will run very well?

best regards,

bakaru

Thank you Big Grin seems i did overlook the link posted, it wasn't that obvious for me..
anyway works like a charm thx
Exclamation 
Not working anymore since a few days.. I get the message that the video content isn't available in my country due copyright issues (here in Switzerland...)

I have this problem on all different channels and videos... Sad

Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions?
(2016-06-08, 16:34)chchchj_50 Wrote: Not working anymore since a few days.. I get the message that the video content isn't available in my country due copyright issues (here in Switzerland...)

I have this problem on all different channels and videos... Sad

Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions?

Same problem here with 3.1.4 from lore :-(
same problem for me from Austria
Try the newest Version in kodinerds repo

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/blob/m...p?raw=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Die aktuellste Version funktioniert bei mir leider nicht mehr. Bei der Auswahl des Senders kommt es bereits zu einer Fehlermeldung. Wenn ihr mir sagt, wo ich die Logdatei finde, kann ich diese gerne bereitstellen.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk
Es gibt ne neue Version von 7tv
Siehe Link vom Repo 1 drueber
Lieber @lore,
Ich habe aktuell das Problem, dass mein 7TV sehr oft nachlädt (ca. alle 30s).

Ich nutze das letzte LibreElec-Build von MIlhouse aufm Raspberry Pi 3:
"LibreELEC (Milhouse.next): devel-20181017014327-#1016x-ga5e3615 (RPi2.arm)

Meine Internetverbindung ist eine 16 MBit-DSL-Leitung

Aktuell ist ausschließlich der Kodi angeschlossen, das WLAN ist ausgeschaltet. Somit ist der Raspi der einzige CLient, der ins Internet geht.

Leider kann ich im Addon selbst weder einen Puffer sonst sonst irgendetwas einstellen.

Woran könnte der Fehler liegen?

Mein aktuelles Kodi.log liegt hier

Ich hoffe, du kannst etwas Licht ins Dunkel bringen Smile .

Mit Dank und Gruß,

G.
Hallo @L0RE ,

ich habe aktuell ein anderes Problem mit meinem Fire TV 4k KOdi Setup und dem 7TV-Addon:

Das Bild und der Ton sind asynchron (ggf. bedingt durch minimale Frame-Drops?).

Leider kann ich im AddOn selbst nichts einstellen. GIbt es eine andere Möglichkeit, hier Abhilfe zu schaffen (z.B. irgendeinen Kodi-Shortcut?).

Ich hoffe, du kannst Licht ins Dunkel bringen Smile .

Debug-Log hier
Hello @Germeleon

We are an English forum. Please also post a google translation in addition to your original post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello @L0RE and @Karellen ,

currently I have another problem with my Fire tv 4K kodi setup and the 7TV-addon:

The video and audio tracks are asynchronous (maybe due to minimal frame drops?).

Unfortunately I can configure anything in the addon's settings. Is there any other option to fix the problem (maybe a kodi keyboard shortcut?)

I hope you can shed some light in the dark Smile.

You'll find my debug log here .

Kind Regards,

Germeleon.
Any updates here? Is the addon still be maintained?
Version 1.0.1 works just fine for me on Windows and Android (Kodi v.18 RC4), alternatively, you could try the 7TV Webapi Add-on.

https://github.com/Maven85/plugin.video.7tv-webapi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
7TV (ProSieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX)1