• 4(current)
WIP Infowars.com Video Plugin
Same here. Could not get any HD feeds. Only thing working was SD live event feed.
Must Have Infowars

Can I roll back a version?

Mines not worked yesterday or today, must be update?

yesterdays 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gvdWZdumv6U
Hopefully it's working again soon. Sad
(2018-12-01, 06:17)imon2nite Wrote: Hopefully it's working again soon. Sad

(2018-12-01, 01:51)Robert@ Wrote: Can I roll back a version?

Mines not worked yesterday or today, must be update?

yesterdays 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gvdWZdumv6U

Updated - will show up on the repo soon 

Has a new section with On Demand Videos, including a recent Full Show section. 

If you want to install by ZIP immediately click >>> here <<<< for version 2.1.1

Enjoy
Thanks. Everything working great.
Thank you Sooooo much for responding,

However my normal watch:

The Alex Jones (loops...) still is not working

or:
Real News ..(loops...)
War Room with (loops...)

But, I can and am watching:
Live Shows & Special Events

It did auto update right away to 2.1.1 and I even went and re-did it to be certain

soooo, again, grateful for at least the Live shows that is playing, not sure if its live or not but I can watch !
That is because it's cached the old bad link. Uninstall the addon, reboot, reinstall from the official repo. Reboot and should be good to go.
(2018-12-02, 02:21)Spinalcrack Wrote: That is because it's cached the old bad link. Uninstall the addon, reboot, reinstall from the official repo. Reboot and should be good to go.
 A restart worked

/deep exhale

A world without infowars

/shivers 
Awesome update. Thanks. Smile
(2018-12-02, 04:00)imon2nite Wrote: Awesome update. Thanks. Smile

Thank you!! Enjoy.
oh forgot to ask, notice Counterthink is still sd, is there an hd link by chance anywhere on the site? Maybe infowars isn't even aware it's being broadcast in sd and not hd, wonder if sending them an email and asking if the link can be updated would work as I know it's recorded in hd?
Anybody having a problem with HD live feed stopping. Mine plays for about 10 minutes then freezes. I can restart and it wil do the after 10 min. I shutdown and reinstalled app. Still does same thing.
(2018-12-03, 17:59)knotle Wrote: Anybody having a problem with HD live feed stopping. Mine plays for about 10 minutes then freezes. I can restart and it wil do the same after 10 min. I shutdown and reinstalled app. Still does same thing.
They must have a new provider or server at infowars, stream buffers every few minutes and the video seems somewhat laggy, i have emailed infowars but suggest other people email them about the issue as well as they need to find a new provider as this new one seems to be having an issue handling the bandwith demands.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infowars.com Video Plugin1