listitem
hey
I just started a day or 2 ago with trying to learn this but in the view thats with foundation skin there is a label
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Label2, - ]</label>

I have googled around but cant find out what this outputs outer then that it can change
Don't know what you mean.

Here is a definition table of the available list items:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels#Listitem
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
hi sualfred
I have been over that page 100's of times but tx.
i mean what are the labels info ? are they just predetermend for certain views or ?
For example, yes.
There are used for list controls (eg: list, wraplist, fixedlist, panel containers)

Content:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Sta...st_Content

Container:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fix..._Container
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2014-06-26, 12:17)ztrust Wrote: hey
I just started a day or 2 ago with trying to learn this but in the view thats with foundation skin there is a label
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Label2, - ]</label>

I have googled around but cant find out what this outputs outer then that it can change
ztrust,

answer to question is that it depends on where in the library(s) you are. For example when you are in the video library in the Movies section or the TVShows episodes level you will see the videos name in ListItem.Label and the duration in Listitem.Label2. When you are in the addons section Listitem.Label will show the name of the addon and Listitem.Label2 will show a description of what the addon does. And sometime you will have nothing in the Listitem.Label2 info label, for example when you are in the root level of the video library.

Is it written down anywhere, Nope to the best of my knowledge this has not been documented anywhere in the wiki (post a link back here if you find that this is incorrect).

Also as a further gotcha on this, plugins can set the value of Listitem.Label2, so you could potentially have just about anything in this info label (I discovered this a few years back when a user pointed out that my skin was not displaying some important info that their favourite plugin provided).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
That line of code will display Label - Label2.
If you're confused about the " - " part in the code, see here the label formatting wiki page.

The Info Labels are not predetermined for a certain view, but a certain (type of) item.
For example, if you navigate to Music Albums, the label is the name of the album and label 2 is the artist of that certain album. (And the code you posted will display Album - Artist)
If you go to Songs, label 2 is the duration of the song. (Your code will display Song - Duration)

So the label (the main label) and the second label depend on XBMC in a view.

But if you create your own list and you put your own items inside the <content> tags (see the first link in sualfred's post), then you can control what the labels are. If you change to Confluence skin and go to Skin Settings, you will see that the menu looks like this:

General
Settings

Home Window
Options

[...]

The second line of the button is in fact a label2. You can see that if you open the SkinSettings.xml in Confluence's folder, and search for the list with id="9000".
thank you this was helpfull especially after 12 hours of reading myself dumb Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
listitem0