• 3(current)
Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
I installed the autosub addon in addition to selecting an online service (opensubs) but I am getting unmade dependencies error.
I can submit a logfile if needed (I would have now but am unable to reproduce the error- it just randomly gives me an alarm bubble) the log file would be large.
Gotham 13.2
Win 7 64 bit
Have seen that dependencies error and marked as broken in repo also but i was unable to reproduce it.

I'll try to fix a few things today.
Find anything? I keep getting incorrect P\W & User error.
Odd today, I noticed that trakt bubble open if an addon couldn't find a url.
I didn't try the addon again but have not been getting an error from AutoSubs...
(2014-11-23, 12:44)schumi2004 Wrote: Have seen that dependencies error and marked as broken in repo also but i was unable to reproduce it.

I'll try to fix a few things today.

Can't wait for the update. Smile
I have correct User P\w- after resetting it a few times and rebooting it started to work.
thanks for this great service!
I have one question.....is there a way to exclude certain addons?
Some of my addons have autosubs already and I don't want this addon to pop-up.
I know I can exclude folders, but can not seem to find out how to exclude an addon
can i use autosubs with the opensubs plugin?
Manually edited the settings.xml and after that the addon sometimes works, sometimes not.
I have ExcludePath91 and also

<setting id="ExcludePath91" value="smb://WDMYCLOUD/Downloads/Bones" />
<setting id="ExcludePathOption91" value="true" />

And only the first few entry works. But I guess with the "include" option I won't need 91+ exclude lines Smile
I was wrong- I just didn't get any dependency errors- I just got one now. I had posted my error log as well but don't see it on this thread now...?
Reposting the log:
Error LOG
(2014-12-02, 14:53)Merwenus Wrote: Manually edited the settings.xml and after that the addon sometimes works, sometimes not.
I have ExcludePath91 and also

<setting id="ExcludePath91" value="smb://WDMYCLOUD/Downloads/Bones" />
<setting id="ExcludePathOption91" value="true" />

And only the first few entry works. But I guess with the "include" option I won't need 91+ exclude lines Smile

Is this post answer to mine question?
I want to exclude genesis for example...................how?....it is an addon
Testing requested features but haven't implemented addon specific actions (need guidance for that).
If you encounter any issues then please also post debug log with it.
And where can we test the new version? Because it isn't on github.
How does the exlude word works?

To test I wrote one word there only: Bitten
The folder name is Bitten the episode name is Bitten, but it seems it doesn't work. Any ideas? It would be a good addon, but I can't make it work properly with more than 5 serieses...
(2014-12-02, 21:51)xdamageincx Wrote: I was wrong- I just didn't get any dependency errors- I just got one now. I had posted my error log as well but don't see it on this thread now...?
Reposting the log:
Error LOG

Anyone?
Its great! Many thanks!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0