• 4(current)
Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
Great plug in!

Just a thought about future update:

1) exclude addons (like youtube, mash up, sports devil etc)
2) exclude addons on favorite list!

Can it be done?

Thanks!
(2015-01-02, 12:21)Haris1977 Wrote: Great plug in!

Just a thought about future update:

1) exclude addons (like youtube, mash up, sports devil etc)
2) exclude addons on favorite list!

Can it be done?

Thanks!
Yes please and also manually exclude some videos in library or add-on thanks
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
This seems like a great plugin. Would it be possible to have it only trigger on certain media paths, etc? I regularly watch a few shows with my hearing impaired mother and it would be great to only have it trigger on those, and shows I like watching with subtitles. Most shows I do not care about.
it tries to download subs for ustv vod shows. (daily show, colebert report etc). I tried to exclude http sources, also added words play_3 and m3u8 (which is what its trying to search subs for) but none of that worked. How can those be excluded?
Dead addon?
No it's not, just busy with work and private situation.
Getting random depency error, do you want to disable this addon confirmations :-(

I really depend on this addon! :-( crossing fingers you will make it work again!

Also thanks so much for putting work in to this!
Please make an option to dissable autosubs when playing a long YouTube movie.

The option to disable autosubs on http files doesn't work.

When i watch Let's Plays on YouTube I'm sure there are no subtitles... So please dissable autosub on YouTube streams. Thank you.
i wold really love option to disable autosub on some plugins eg. youtube. it's really annoying when listening music whit friends and autosub always pop ups when track changes..
+1, the option to disable for certain Addons would be very very useful Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
+1 maybe instead of disable for specific addons I would like to enable only for specific addons as I don't need subtitle's for most addons... Only for salts/pulsar
(2015-05-04, 00:30)djbijo Wrote: +1 maybe instead of disable for specific addons I would like to enable only for specific addons as I don't need subtitle's for most addons... Only for salts/pulsar

Even better idea Blush . Hope this addon will get updated soon, seems kinda dead..
First off, brilliant add on. But could you add an option where it automatically picks the top subtitle without interrupting the video? I often find that the top option is the best anyway. This way it would be even more streamlined. You could even set up with which series to do this with by making an exception list (this way it will only do it on popular shows/movies where the proper subtitle is always on top anyway). Would be an amazing feature
(2015-07-09, 14:00)Loewkie Wrote: First off, brilliant add on. But could you add an option where it automatically picks the top subtitle without interrupting the video? I often find that the top option is the best anyway. This way it would be even more streamlined. You could even set up with which series to do this with by making an exception list (this way it will only do it on popular shows/movies where the proper subtitle is always on top anyway). Would be an amazing feature

Pausing video is a Kodi setting under Video Settings - Subtitles.
For the rest i'm so full of ideas that i'm lost in where to start and pick the best method.
Keep in mind that i'm not a diehard Python expert but did a fresh setup for the needed tools and started working on it again.
Most difficult i find now is how to respect both ignored and wanted settings and in which order.
The idea is to have a selection screen of your existing content (addons, series, movie folders etc) and make it selectable etc.

I did also noticed a few bugs that i would like to have fixed, for example it doesn't always detect if a subtitle is there or not when you use language settings and then it does nothing.
Any issues found please also grab corresponding portion of the log file Wink
This is brilliant but the script won't run with alot of my series... :/
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0