• 8(current)
Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
Hi,

Just installed AutoSubs in brand new LibreELEC 8.01 (KODI 17.1) - but there's no "auto subs" going on... it doesn't show on play. Has anyone some idea on how to debug?

Thanks
(2017-05-26, 10:02)thk-dk Wrote: Hi,

Just installed AutoSubs in brand new LibreELEC 8.01 (KODI 17.1) - but there's no "auto subs" going on... it doesn't show on play. Has anyone some idea on how to debug?

Thanks

Yes, I also installed this Autosubs addon. The subtitle searching does not automatically kick in. I still have to click the subtitle icon to search.

Am I missing something?
Hi,

as anyone found a way to exclude search for subtitles in the youtube addons ?
Would it be possible to add an extra option to exclude paths which e.g. include a file .nosubs (simular to .nomedia excludes scanning the path). I've got more than 5 tv-series I would like to exclude and would otherwise have to create a seperate path for these series.
(2017-09-18, 20:26)sarlan19 Wrote: Hi,

as anyone found a way to exclude search for subtitles in the youtube addons ?
 +1 this is really annoying. any way to fix?
I've managed to exclude youtube from AutoSubs by putting "youtube" in "Ignore words, comma separated" field, along with other exclusion words, then followed by disabling and enabling plugin. After that AutoSubs doesn't get triggered by youtube videos.
(2018-04-26, 00:36)petarl Wrote: I've managed to exclude youtube from AutoSubs by putting "youtube" in "Ignore words, comma separated" field, along with other exclusion words, then followed by disabling and enabling plugin. After that AutoSubs doesn't get triggered by youtube videos.

Thanks, useful tip, although unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in the same way for other addons.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I don't know about that, I haven't tried disabling AutoSubs for other plugins. It seems that ignore words are checked in the url of the video, you can try and put specific words of the url's you're playing (part of the video name, part of the url... I'm just proposing some ideas).
I cannot find anymore where is a option to change in which order are subtitle services (OpenSubtitles,Titlovi.com..) placed in Autosubs. My device is Vero4K+.

thanks
wareham
Autosubs is no longer working with Kodi Leia.
When using with an IPTV list (M3U) it never detects the name, I have to always enter manually.
Instead it detects something like pvr.iptvsimple_1880954961.pvr, where is it coming from? I edited the M3U list and did not find anything like that.
Can someone change the Exclude to Include? Recently it tries to autosub HBOGO and other online services.
I want to include only 1 folder, and leave alone all the others.
(2018-12-07, 04:29)Gioherk Wrote: Autosubs is no longer working with Kodi Leia.

@schumi2004 @amet

Can this be confirmed? AutoSubs seems flakey for me too in Kodi Leia.

Any chance of an update to fix this please?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Since upgrading to Kodi 19/Matrix, this does not automatically trigger the subtitle settings/download window when starting a video. Tried enabling "Debug", but not sure what that would do but at least I can't see any traces in the logs.
Try using a4kSubtitles instead: https://github.com/a4k-openproject/a4kSubtitles

It supports multiple subtitle providers and also has an 'Auto Search' feature available in settings which will provide similar functionality to AutoSubs.

Hope that helps Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0