Previous Or next chapter feature
I was clicking the onscreen button for next chapter, also pressing my media center key for next chapter on keyboard. both of these actions seem to make it go to next chapter unless its more than one episode it has lined up.
I will try gotham again after this show episode and will see if any of the pageup/pagedown or skip keys are mapped to next chapter when it is doing this

Is there a file I can edit to make it send the same action when its playing a list of items also? not sure why button behavior changes.
Cursor up/down are next/previous chapter keys in Gotham. Skip next/previous only skips chapters if there is no playlist, otherwise it skips to the next item in the playlist
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Nevermind I'm dumb apparently the playback options overlay can not be active while trying to call to this ChapterOrBigStepForward command.
The onscreen buttons have to wait and disappear before the keyboard presses for "up" or "down" will be acknowledged, is that because these keys are not global or are they purposely not suppose to work when the onscreen buttons are showing?

"SkipNext Skip to next video in playlist. If no playlist, then skip to next chapter in video."
^^ this must be the function that is now mapped to the buttons I previously used for chapters.

ChapterOrBigStepForward Go to to next chapter in video. If no chapters, then step forward 10 minutes in video. (v13 Gotham addition)

Where can I find the file with the functions written for these actions? I would like to edit what their behaviors are

also is there a way to easily define that keys be globally acknowledged even when the xbmc window is not active? I use multiple displays on a few rigs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Previous Or next chapter feature0