[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay
(2014-09-26, 13:33)DBMandrake Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 11:51)Memphiz Wrote: ... goes black and doesn't send anything to XBMC...
Perhaps when the video reaches the end the xbmc should remember the URL of the last played video then if it receives another rate=1 message (which is used to unpause ?) it should start playing the most recent video from the beginning again ?

Yes thats what i thought too - but as i wrote - it doesn't send anything to xbmc - it requests the server-info once and likely doesn't find the key/value pairs in it it expects. XBMC doesn't close the connection if you mean that. We only announce a "stop event" - since the client ignores all our events this doesn't make anything worse.

I sniff the stuff with wireshark. The plist can be listed via

dumpplist in airlay.cpp (just call it with the dict and the dll somewhere in the /play handler and it will dump it into xbmc.log) - to be found int my airplayios8 branch
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay - by Memphiz - 2014-09-26, 16:38

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay41
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.