[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay
(2014-10-01, 15:23)DBMandrake Wrote: Any more word on this ?

Can you confirm if the issue you're seeing is with XBMC (if so what build etc) or some other Airplay implementation like MythTV ?

0xF7 is still working really well for me, especially in combination with the following patches that fix an intermittent airtunes issue that has been there (at least for me) for more than a year:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1805240

Memphiz: have you had time to try any testing with only changing features to 0xF7 and not changing the versions etc ? The less changed the safer IMHO.

it is with myth.

but the logic behind it is extremely close to xbmc... and here the problem is that the airplay server not even getting queries from the iPhone...
so doesn't matter how things are implemented...

Edit: it works fine for all applications, but iPhoto and videos taken on the iphone directly. I've seen it works, so long as the server receives the URL. But most of the time the iPhone sends nothing.
I see that in XBMC you changed the features from 0xF7 to 0x20F7, maybe that's why it makes a difference

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay - by jyavenard - 2014-10-02, 03:19

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay41
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.