[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay
Just tested with Memphiz's win32 build with iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.0.2).

Everything seems to work decently.
Camera Library videos works fine 8 out of 10 times.

I can't quite repeat the error consistently...

But sometimes when pressing back (on the iPhone) while showing the video preview photo, kodi seems to be slow responding.
Sometimes with an dialog that says Working other times just slow to quit the preview photo.

When backing out of a playing video, sometimes the video just pauses in kodi. Pressing X in kodi also doesn't stop the video right away (delay 10-30 sec).
Swiping between the videos seems to stop the playback more consistently (by displaying the preview photo instead of the video).

Waiting for kodi to finish doing what it's doing, everything seems to work fine.
But going to another video to fast (switching between video and photo preview) can cause the next preview photo to not show up and / or the screen on the iPhone to go black when the video tries to start playing.

I'm not a programmer but i suspect it might be something with kodi not recieving / responding to a stop command from the phone because of slowdown?
With debug enabled i could see the interface freezing (text with memory usage not moving)

If you want a debug log: http://pastebin.com/1zYCLD2c

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay - by mou - 2014-10-09, 00:07

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay41
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.