• 7(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham
Hi is there a way to get the information to show the resolution it just had Huh? On every thing I play? Thanks
(2014-09-01, 12:42)Madchester312 Wrote: Hi is there a way to get the information to show the resolution it just had Huh? On every thing I play? Thanks

Resolution is shown for every movie or episode in those little black and white logos at the botto of the screen. Otherwise you can press "i" on your keyboard or the equivalent on your remote when you highlight your movie during navigation.

Thanks

Tgx
Yeh I understand that mate it's just when I click the I in the box it just has Huh All the time but on other skins it will say what the resolution itHuh
When you press "i" for info it should open the video info screen with a lot of data. If you scroll down you will see the resolution.
Ok thanks for the help
I'm running Black Glass Nova 2.1 and for some reason on the "shelf" there are no plot descriptions showing up even though I have that item checked in the settings. Is that how it should be or is it a bug?
are you talking about just tv shows or movies as well? for me the plot descriptions only show for movies.
(2014-09-08, 05:34)arithine Wrote: are you talking about just tv shows or movies as well? for me the plot descriptions only show for movies.

Well, I actually prefer them on the TV shows but there aren't any for the movies either
(2014-09-08, 05:23)Tripp Wrote: I'm running Black Glass Nova 2.1 and for some reason on the "shelf" there are no plot descriptions showing up even though I have that item checked in the settings. Is that how it should be or is it a bug?

Plots are not supported in shelf items.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-09-08, 07:09)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 05:23)Tripp Wrote: I'm running Black Glass Nova 2.1 and for some reason on the "shelf" there are no plot descriptions showing up even though I have that item checked in the settings. Is that how it should be or is it a bug?

Plots are not supported in shelf items.

Thanks

Tgx

Oh... they used to be for my movies using plexbmc, not anymore though, huh
(2014-09-08, 07:30)arithine Wrote: Oh... they used to be for my movies using plexbmc, not anymore though, huh

No, plots in shelf items have never been supported. You are confusing with something else.

Tgx
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham3