Win Ember Media Manager Problem!
I recently installed Ember Media Manager where I uploaded my list of Movies then uploaded my list of TV shows. I was able to successfully scrape all my TV shows (except one), but I am having a problem getting any of my movies to scrape. The list is loaded into the program and when I right click a movie title and click rescrape the search results come back with the search results window stating "no matches found." I know the movies are in imdb, they include 28 Days Later, 300, Act of Valor, Air force One, Avatar ... Is there a setting I am missing or something I am doing wrong? PLEASE HELP!
Only two things I can think of:
Scraper not active or if you change something in "Title match confidence"
How do I correct those problems then?
Don't know what version you are running but I recommend 1.4, it's called beta but is very stable and don't have more bugs than 1.3.20

Open settings and see which scraper/s is active for movies and if selected, remove the selection for "title match...."
this worked like a charm thank you! The only thing that doesnt load that I would like is the trailer. Is there some reason Ember MM is not finding trialers?
Don't use trailers my self so can't answer that
If you now use 1.4, have a look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172394 I know that it's some issues with trailer and if you don't see an answer on last 5-10 pages ask there
(2014-07-12, 18:28)wybrajp3 Wrote: this worked like a charm thank you! The only thing that doesnt load that I would like is the trailer. Is there some reason Ember MM is not finding trialers?

It's working for autoscraping if you have enabled trailer support in Scraper - Trailer settings and also in XBMC default filename settings.

While manuall scraping, this select trailer windes is not displayed autmatically. Please click on the green + button in Edit Movie window.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager Problem!0