• 9(current)
Release [BETA] Persona
So sad that there does not seem to be any development on this skin =(
(2014-07-14, 23:53)Eddage Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 13:16)barney stinsen Wrote: Looks good. Btw, is your "Skin Breeze" dead ?

I have often thought about diving back into breeze and getting it up to the latest standards, however the fact it was my first attempt at a skin and my coding skills were limited I know that the code is a mess and the thought of going through it all seriously puts me off. Maybe one day...

Been working on the home menu today, every item and sub menu item is customisable (thanks to Unfledged's fantastic shortcuts script). As well as this I've added options to customise the widgets for the movies and tv shows sections...

This is the default movies widgets layout. Recently added as the main focus and latest youtube for the secondary

However if you go into the skin settings you can change them around...

For example here the main widget is recommended movies and the secondary widget shows random movies. So far you can choose between recently added, random, recommended and youtube trailers (although the trailers are only available as a secondary widget).

Similarly, for tv shows the default is recently added and in progress shows

But you can also choose random shows, as seen here in the secondary widget

I plan on adding lots more widget options, now that the content of a list can be filled with ease I will probably do things with certain smart playlists, e.g. in progress films, movie sets, genres, etc and I'll probably try to incorporate some other addons using the extended info script, e.g. trakt trending movies.

Oh, and I also coded another 5 or 6 dialogs and went throught a load of others cleaning a few things up, it's actually coming along quite nicely!
This skin looks amazing. I love how you took things from android TV and such. I love android TV Smile. Are you still gonna be working on this skin? And will it work on helix? Thank you! Smile
Been monitoring this thread for a while now hoping there'd be news it's been upgraded to work with Helix. Fingers crossed...
im pretty sure its dead unless someone picks it up
Hi I'm not sure if this question has been asked already, but i was wondering what version of kodi does the skin works on.
I have an android with kodi 15.2 and i get an error prompt saying dependence not met, i have also tried downgrading it to Gotham 13.2 and no success. Sad
help,.. pleasssee.?
(2014-12-06, 14:02)throttlemeister Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 17:03)Tennyten Wrote: This beta isn't available on Kodi 14 correct? I'm getting the dependencies not met error.

It doesn't install in Kodi, but it does work if it was installed in Gotham at the time you ran Kodi for the first time.

i was wondering what version of kodi does the skin works on.
I have an android with kodi 15.2 and i get an error prompt saying dependence not met, i have also tried downgrading it to Gotham 13.2 and no success. Sad
help,.. pleasssee.?
Aww dang. I thought this was back up and going
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Persona11