Seeking Beta-Testers for New EPG
I am interested in testing. I have XBMC Gotham, Linux, iOS, Windows, OSX and Android
Saw someone else ask, same here... is it an xml source for one of the backends? I run NextPVR on a dedicated PC, 2 HD-PVRs for cable channels and a HD-Homerun for OTA. This backend provides live/recorded tv to 6 XBMC clients.

I'd be interested if the program guide works with the above.
I've been following this thread mostly because I wanted to see what happens when the website counter reaches 0 for the launch of their website. When this was first posted in July it hit 0 and just reset, looks like 0 didn't launch their site this time either.

Those of you waiting for more info on this EPG - I wouldn't hold your breath.
(2014-08-14, 14:51)robweber Wrote: I've been following this thread mostly because I wanted to see what happens when the website counter reaches 0 for the launch of their website. When this was first posted in July it hit 0 and just reset, looks like 0 didn't launch their site this time either.

Those of you waiting for more info on this EPG - I wouldn't hold your breath.

A completely understandable post and I have only myself to blame. I have been dealing with some unexpected and significant issues, which have completely consumed my time for the past few weeks and I have been remiss in providing updates.

I can assure you that we are planning to release this beta-test and that I will begin providing regular updates shortly.
I'm interested too. i run openelec 4.0.7
Very interested in being a beta tester if still looking. Run a similar paid addon for EPG atm. Run xmbcuntu on a hp microserver, openelec on a Pi and Kodi for android.

I use both plugins for live streaming as well as PVR clients with a HD Homerun. I also have a spare Pi for testing.
I'm also interested in this beta. I have XBMC on two PC's at home with an MCE as a tv server for MediaBrowser and XBMC. My EPG is really full of metadata, even image for programs, credits, ratings... The PVR server i use is Windows Media Center.

Regards Smile
I am very interested in being a beta tester for EPG.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seeking Beta-Testers for New EPG0