• 18(current)
Release Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
Thanks for great add-on, but I have some problem with this.
When play YouTube video, it doesn't switch profile.
I tried test some case, seems playing contents with add-on can't work correct.
How does it work fine?
Can you add possibility to autoconevt to bluetooth device?

Odoslané z MI 5C pomocou Tapatalku
I can not set and see the button in kody 18 with the skin confluence. Thanks for your help
Hi, cencio

The reason you can't edit the VideoOSD.xml the same way as written per the instructions is because "anchor" line we've been referencing:
Quote:Replace:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70011">
is now comparable to:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70040">

"70040" is the new id in Kodi 18 of the button we've been placing our Audio Profiles button above, which is apparently the Information button. This puts the Audio Profile switch before the Information button, on the left; it might be good to know you can always place the button text block after any of the other ones in your config to change the button position in the tray.
Also important is that "70042" is now claimed by (based on what I'm reading in the config) a PVR guide button, so I changed Audio Profile's id "70042" to "70044" after pasting the button text block.

Enjoy!
Hi!

Sorry for my bad english!
This is a great addons!
I just update kodi, from kodi 17 to kodi 18, the AudioProfiles addon works, but not perfectly.
Audio Profiles 1.2.0 (Regss Repository)
When i play video, the select profile windows pops up, but the auto close not work in kodi 18.
Sure, the addon setting/"Auto close select menu" is enabled.
what you say is for the estuary skin, I use the skin confluence
(2019-02-11, 10:50)KapitaenM Wrote: Hi, cencio

The reason you can't edit the VideoOSD.xml the same way as written per the instructions is because "anchor" line we've been referencing:
Quote:Replace:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70011">
is now comparable to:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70040">

"70040" is the new id in Kodi 18 of the button we've been placing our Audio Profiles button above, which is apparently the Information button. This puts the Audio Profile switch before the Information button, on the left; it might be good to know you can always place the button text block after any of the other ones in your config to change the button position in the tray.
Also important is that "70042" is now claimed by (based on what I'm reading in the config) a PVR guide button, so I changed Audio Profile's id "70042" to "70044" after pasting the button text block.

Enjoy!  
what you say is for the estuary skin, I use the skin confluence
Hi,
you have created a nice addon.

I have one problem with it. It switches nicely when i change from video to music and back. But it doesn't switch to the profile "music" if I start a stream of an internet radio. I first have to start a mp3 and after that the stream.

Sometimes I have to stop the video or the mp3 and start it again to force the add-on to switch to the other profile.

Do you have a solution especially for the first problem.

Thanks

I use a RasPi 3 B+ with OSMC-Mediacenter and switch from HDMI (video) to a Bluetooth-Box (music)
There is a general issue with passthru on live TV, which is disabled since Kodi v17.
For me this is a problem, because I cannot use the upmixers on my AVR, even or especially if I run in Multichannel Mode (Linux with PulseAudio).
For more details pls. see my thread Linux - 5.1 and 2.0, or: no 5.1 on Live TV.

I saw this script but I think it is neither a solution nor a workaround for my problem, because this script only attends settings in Kodi.
To be a workaround for my problem the script must also be able to change the profile of the underlying sound server (PulseAudio), like with a shell script or a native shell command (e.g. "pacmd set-card-profile 0 output:hdmi-stereo").

AFAIK I can't do it with this script.
Is there another solution for this?

BTW: The functionality of this script is quite good, however the integration with Kodi (or the default skin) is not the best. It would be fine to have such a feature integrated in Kodi directly.
I also don't know if this script will be supported and developed in future because Regss (the developer of this script) was not logged in here since 2018/8.
I'm also a little confused about the version of this add-on in the official Kodi repository, from where I've installed it. In the repo there is version 1.2.0 but on GitHub there is already version 1.2.5 (which is already nearly 2 years old). [Also on GitHub there is no recent activity of Piotr Radziewicz.]

P.S.: To switch the PulseAudio-profile will only be a workaround but not a final solution. The only final solution for me seems to bring back passthru for live TV.
How can I autoswicth profile for internet radio?
(2019-04-08, 12:25)aprosz Wrote: How can I autoswicth profile for internet radio?
There isn't a separate option for that, so the only way is to start coding.
Or settle for mapping your profile to a remote button.
Awesome add-on, I use it to switch between my TV, JBL SoundGear and JBL BoomBox, however when I use the BoomBox, due to no APTX LL support I'm having offset issues. Would i be possible to save global audio setting - when you set audio "default for all media" - as well? (so I don't have to set global audio offset every single time I use the BoomBox.)
Hey Regss,

I'm wondering if it's possible to configure this addon to change profiles accordingly to the source's format automatically?

I mean, I can always switch profiles manually, but playing aac/mp4 files on the latest Kodi is buggy and it would be awesome if it could change profiles automatically in these cases.

Is it possible?

Thanks.
Hello,

I'm using this add-on for switch between tv and hifi usb audio card.

The autoswitch work fine.

I enabled the dialog popup for select profile in case i don't wa't the autoswitch (example : send to my Bluetooth headphone instead to play on my tv)

The problem i have is, when i use in audio mode (using dlna playing), each audio track open an dialog popup and the previous is not closed when start a new one.
In fact when back on kodi with remote, i must close many dialog one by one.

So, can you do something about that?
Closing previous popup before create a new one.

Or second option, have a timer for autoclose the popup, can be usefull for all profile.

Thanks
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings3