• 22(current)
Release Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings
(2019-12-06, 09:21)tomasiek Wrote: After update from 1.2 or 1.2.5 to 1.4 remove settings (or set is as default), restart kodi and try to set new settings. 
I had a similar situation on one of the coreelc boxes.
Tomasiek

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't help me. v1.4.0 of the Audio Profiles addon still did nothing but throw up the notification when I used the keyboard; no changes were made to the sound settings.
try to use 
Code:
RunScript(script.audio.profiles,popup)
This works for me... i've never use RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0) - 
I've always used popup and it works.
I will check how it behaves with 0, for now I have corrected it in readme
You can also send me (preferably via issue to github) files from: .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.audio.profiles/
(2019-12-06, 19:26)tomasiek Wrote: try to use 
Code:
You can also send me (preferably via issue to github) files from: .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.audio.profiles/

I use RunScript(script.audio.profiles,x)  and use keymap addon to map a key

what's difference with 
RunScript(script.audio.profiles,popup) - one keymap to toggle switch between two profiles.

2)i can't find in the new repo language files to translate....(i already translated it in the past but i would like to contribute)
In practice, these two commands should work similarly. I have been using the popup for a long time. The window for selecting the appropriate item is displayed, I choose and finish.

Translations
https://github.com/notoco/script.audio.p...s/language
Ok file updated ,(patch 2, one was interrupted,)
(2019-12-06, 19:26)tomasiek Wrote: try to use 
Code:

Tomasiek

I tried that but I still get the same skip-type behaviour. I have discovered that it doesn't seem to actually be a skip; it seems to be stopping the playback, recording the time it is stopped at, and then restarting the stream. If the movie is one which requires a PIN (through the Universal Parental Control addon), Kodi asks for the pin again after the audio profile has changed because it is restarting playback. It restarts playback about 7 seconds later than when it was stopped.

This log shows what happens when I press 'g' to bring up the audio profiles popup and then select the desired profile (LE 8.2.5 Audio Profiles v1.2.5)

https://paste.kodi.tv/yibujuhaxa.kodi
Lines 2443 & 3469 - OnKey: g
Quote:I have discovered that it doesn't seem to actually be a skip; it seems to be stopping the playback, recording the time it is stopped at, and then restarting the stream. 
For me it works the same way - KODI reloads the film. However, I don't have a 7-second shift back.
Maybe the problem is in Universal Parental Control addon?

You can also send me (preferably via issue to github) files from: .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.audio.profiles/
I found an error when saving the profile in K18 - corrected, in the evening there will be an update in repo.
Thumbs Up 
(2019-12-06, 09:05)tomasiek Wrote: I've just launched a repository with this plugin only.
https://github.com/notoco/repository.notoco
Download

Many thanks, works like a charm! Blush
Hey you all !!
this addon work very well since 6 months but yesterday I get a power blackout here and when this was fixed every time I select the audio out now (bluetooth or tv) my Sony Bravia TV power off... Huh !!! Any clue welcome ...
Thank you very much for the creating the new repo @tomasiek and everyone thats been updating and fixing it.

I think i found a bug though. It doesn't seems to be saving neighter the "audio offset" or "volume amplification" settings, only the volume.
Hej,

just wanted to ask if the plugin also saves the Audio delay.

May use case:

Play sound via TV: Audio Delay -> 50 ms ahead
Play sound via BlueTooth speaker connected to TV: Audio Delay -> 350 ms ahead

I don't want to switch any input sources, but just switch between two audio settings.
If not, any idea how this can be done easily?

Cheers,
Bjoern
Please take care that the plugin doesn't work with kodi 19 0301 due to python 3 request

See:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2928564
Ok i modified the script to work with last kodi 19 build , tested on windows

http://www.easybytez.com/yqukh5uenyv0

ps:bumped version to 1.4.2 to avoid conflict
File not found Smile
I'll make another repo, only for k19.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Profiles - Easy switch between different audio settings3