any help would be much appreciated
Hello everyone I'm new to all of this this device was given to me by my cousin I was intrigued by it for the TV and movies so I could cut my satellite bill since my wife left me I have had this device for 2 days now I called my cousin no help from him he doesn't know so I'm asking any one that has knowledge in this Im not tech savvy so excuse my incompetence on this matter its a r-box that's what it says when it starts up I watch a movie on mash up I believe its called the movie starts up almost finished maybe like 20 min left the movie stops and goes to the screen to pick it again happens all the time I then have to turn off device completely and turn back on just get it running again because if I don't do that every app says fail pluggin or something across those lines please help me thank you
No help with piracy addons here, ask whoever created it. Have a read of the xbmc piracy policy (wiki). And also read up on how to structure sentences, you won't get any help if people can't read what you're writing.
Oh I didn't know that I apologize then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
any help would be much appreciated0