• 1(current)
Release Bromix repository
Bromix Repository

Image Image Image Image Image

AUDIO (1)
  • SoundCloud - SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform.
VIDEO (11)
A little update from my side

Break is insofar done ... but there have become two add-ons:
Break Videos
Break Pictures

The name of the add-ons speak for themselves.

Break Videos has a slightly different structure. Under Featured Video are the latest videos (as compared to the website). The order may vary slightly here, because the add-on is based on an app. Otherwise, everything is there. The thumbs are mostly HQ, plus the 720p videos are supported directly by Break (not Youtube - Break also hosts own videos in HD). Through the API the access of the content is pretty fast.

In addition, there is Break Pictures to browse the galleries og break.com. Have fun with it and in case of errors send me feedback here.
Added an alpha version of a YouTube addon.

For more information follow this thread.
Update on the YouTube (ALPHA) addon

For more information follow this thread.
I'm sorry, but I installed your repository and can't seem to view any of the addons.
(2014-07-31, 01:02)arithine Wrote: I'm sorry, but I installed your repository and can't seem to view any of the addons.

refresh the repo
(2014-07-31, 06:31)Frozin Wrote:
(2014-07-31, 01:02)arithine Wrote: I'm sorry, but I installed your repository and can't seem to view any of the addons.

refresh the repo

I've tried that, using "force refesh" still no go, all my other repos work
I had the same problem as arithine last night. I tried multiple updates and force refresh without any luck... The only thing I can think is that these are only available on Gotham (13)? I'm still on Frodo.
(2014-07-31, 15:28)rsquared Wrote: I had the same problem as arithine last night. I tried multiple updates and force refresh without any luck... The only thing I can think is that these are only available on Gotham (13)? I'm still on Frodo.

Nah, I'm on Gotham, IDK whats up.
I wasted way too much time on this for as simple as it turned out to be... I had the "Hide Foreign" option turned on in the addons menu. Feeling kinda silly now.
(2014-08-02, 02:12)rsquared Wrote: I wasted way too much time on this for as simple as it turned out to be... I had the "Hide Foreign" option turned on in the addons menu. Feeling kinda silly now.

Oh dear, so do I
(2014-08-02, 02:12)rsquared Wrote: I wasted way too much time on this for as simple as it turned out to be... I had the "Hide Foreign" option turned on in the addons menu. Feeling kinda silly now.

(2014-08-02, 04:24)arithine Wrote:

Oh dear, so do I

I hope everything works? Big Grin
Thank you so much for making this plugin, my kids thank you too (HUGE THUMBS UP) as we can again find stuff on the tube on the telly, however, 'vevo' for instance or even 'concerts' both use the YT plugin and they still install the original that doesnt work... how would one go about changing that round so the vevo and concerts uses YT(alpha) instead (or is that just one big headfull)
Thanks for the great add-ons especially Youtube Alpha 17. I was able to install on my windows client, but the Bromix repository won't install on my Android client (v4.2) running Gotham. XBMC complains "installation failed" when trying to install the repository. Any idea how I can get it to install on an android client?
(2014-08-19, 21:01)perlsol Wrote: Thank you so much for making this plugin, my kids thank you too (HUGE THUMBS UP) as we can again find stuff on the tube on the telly, however, 'vevo' for instance or even 'concerts' both use the YT plugin and they still install the original that doesnt work... how would one go about changing that round so the vevo and concerts uses YT(alpha) instead (or is that just one big headfull)
at the current state there is no solution to this problem. This will only work if the alpha addon will be the default youtube addon in the future.

(2014-08-23, 23:42)Robikonobi Wrote: Thanks for the great add-ons especially Youtube Alpha 17. I was able to install on my windows client, but the Bromix repository won't install on my Android client (v4.2) running Gotham. XBMC complains "installation failed" when trying to install the repository. Any idea how I can get it to install on an android client?
An my android device all works fine. I will rebuild the repository today, maybe this will resolve the problem (MD5 trouble for example)
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bromix repository3