• 4(current)
Release Bromix repository
OK, I have tried it now on a different system with Windows 10:

- All your plugins start without error
- All RTL, RTL II and VOX videos stop playing after about 35 to 40 seconds
- Sometimes I get script errors the first time I start a video from the above providers. On a second try no error, but the same issue as above.
- Pro7 and Sat1 videos seem to play fine

See the log where I switched between your plugins and tried to start some videos
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=415796

/druelie
(2015-02-05, 19:16)druelie Wrote: OK, I have tried it now on a different system with Windows 10:

- All your plugins start without error
- All RTL, RTL II and VOX videos stop playing after about 35 to 40 seconds
- Sometimes I get script errors the first time I start a video from the above providers. On a second try no error, but the same issue as above.
- Pro7 and Sat1 videos seem to play fine

See the log where I switched between your plugins and tried to start some videos
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=415796

/druelie

Are you using some alternate rtmpdump.dll ? This error shouldn't happen.

Code:
RROR: RTMP_HashSWF: couldn't open C:\Users\Try\.swfinfo for writing, errno 0 (No error)
(2015-02-05, 19:42)bromix Wrote: Are you using some alternate rtmpdump.dll ? This error shouldn't happen.

Code:
RROR: RTMP_HashSWF: couldn't open C:\Users\Try\.swfinfo for writing, errno 0 (No error)

No, its also a fresh installed KODI 14.1.
It seems I did not have the correct security rights to that file, I changed that now.
Now the videos continue to play Smile

Can you please tell me where you got the http-header information from, that you use in your plugins? Or is that a secret?
(2015-02-05, 20:03)druelie Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 19:42)bromix Wrote: Are you using some alternate rtmpdump.dll ? This error shouldn't happen.

Code:

No, its also a fresh installed KODI 14.1.
It seems I did not have the correct security rights to that file, I changed that now.
Now the videos continue to play Smile

Can you please tell me where you got the http-header information from, that you use in your plugins? Or is that a secret?

Ahhh good to know Wink thanks for your feedback.

I use a transparent proxy to see what some apps on my phone are sending (and I must say I don't liked it at all Wink - they send a lot of tracking I don't know of or don't agreed to)
(Whoops, posted in the wrong thread)
I'm having some trouble with soundcloud- latest fresh Openelec and Soundcloud install (from gui menu) with both on Raspberry Pi 1 and 2 B.
It starts without credentials inserted, but doesn't play music from genre list's that has spaces between them, says "script error". (For example can open and play "House" , "Dubstep" genre, but not "Jazz and Blues" , "Deep House" etc)
With login credentials insterted, it says "script error: soundcloud" and doesn't start at all.

It used to work about month or so back and thanks for these awesome plugins. Smile
(2015-02-18, 10:29)yllar21 Wrote: I'm having some trouble with soundcloud- latest fresh Openelec and Soundcloud install (from gui menu) with both on Raspberry Pi 1 and 2 B.
It starts without credentials inserted, but doesn't play music from genre list's that has spaces between them, says "script error". (For example can open and play "House" , "Dubstep" genre, but not "Jazz and Blues" , "Deep House" etc)
With login credentials insterted, it says "script error: soundcloud" and doesn't start at all.

It used to work about month or so back and thanks for these awesome plugins. Smile

debug log (wiki) please Wink
Log file uploader plugin didn't work for me (tried 2 different email services), but I uploaded these here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!b85DnJbT!ofjwFH2d6MD0l74G3RD1GA

From reboot to opening Soundcloud with login credentials inserted and one with reboot without login credentials and navigating to Music Genre->Alternative rock.

Hope this helps Wink
Can you please test the v1.1.2~beta1 from my repository?
That version seems to work very well.
Thanks!
(2015-02-20, 12:30)yllar21 Wrote: That version seems to work very well.
Thanks!

The login also? And thanks for your feedback Smile
Yes, login also.
Hi Bromix -your addon is amazing. I do need some help though. All of a sudden I cannot log in anymore. I am also unable to uninstall as a whole bunch of other addons depend on this addon. Any suggestion?
(2015-03-08, 22:22)superryo Wrote: Hi Bromix -your addon is amazing. I do need some help though. All of a sudden I cannot log in anymore. I am also unable to uninstall as a whole bunch of other addons depend on this addon. Any suggestion?

Thanks Wink but which addon...this is the thread for the/my repos.
(2015-03-08, 22:33)bromix Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 22:22)superryo Wrote: Hi Bromix -your addon is amazing. I do need some help though. All of a sudden I cannot log in anymore. I am also unable to uninstall as a whole bunch of other addons depend on this addon. Any suggestion?

Thanks Wink but which addon...this is the thread for the/my repos.

Oh sorry I should be more clear - it's the new Youtube addon. For some reason on one of my box, it does not allow me to login and there is no way to change the login. because i am not logged in, i can't logout and i can't uninstall as there are other addons that uses the youtube addon.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bromix repository3