• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Youtube Music
i little request:
could be possible add the possibility to choose the youtube addon to use to play videos.
due to the problem with the default one in some countries.
thanks a lot.
Peppe
Where can i find this addon? It's not in the reppo?
Where is the Youtube Music plugin in de reppo i cant find him anymore
have to use the test repo from first post
Peppe
(2014-12-20, 16:14)peppe_sr Wrote: have to use the test repo from first post
Peppe

A month ago when i install the AddonScriptorDE Testing Repo i could install then
the youtube music addon but now i cant find him no more.
v1.0.5:
- Added support for Hype Machine
- Added setting to select youtube addon

(2014-11-24, 12:11)peppe_sr Wrote: i little request:
could be possible add the possibility to choose the youtube addon to use to play videos.
due to the problem with the default one in some countries.
thanks a lot.
Peppe
Added a setting to choose the youtube addon in v1.0.5.

(2014-12-13, 01:43)Warez Wrote: Where can i find this addon? It's not in the reppo?
Sorry, should now be available again...
Am I missing something here? I have installed the repo and the only YouTube addons I see are Billboard (marked as broken), Filme & QuickPlay. I don't see YouTube music.
(2014-12-21, 23:25)mjd72 Wrote: Am I missing something here? I have installed the repo and the only YouTube addons I see are Billboard (marked as broken), Filme & QuickPlay. I don't see YouTube music.
Try 'Check for Updates' / 'Force Refresh' via the context menu or just wait a few minutes.
Youtube Music should be available again and the other Youtube addons should be gone...
Thank you AddonScriptorDE i can now install the youtube music plugin again.
But only when i go now to Youtube Music > Spotify Playlist > Genres the most
of the videos will not play ? I know they are playing well before i install a new build
of xbmc on my mini pc. I use the same xbmc build as before. Can you help me to solved
this problem.
can we have search in add-on so we look for music vids
Is is possibly to let the addon choose songs (lika a regular music tv chn), possibly after user has chosen genre...etc?
can you possibly add http://www.deezer.com/tops/playlist

please
hi
I love this addon but seems not working for a week. It generates playlists no problem but fails to open you tube videos for some reason. can you please check this out ? Im using latest gotham. Thank you
it was related to youtube addon, but i read that bromix fix the problem. use v5.0.5~beta1 version of youtube addon
Peppe
Is it possible to add "autoplay all" on a playlist to kodi favoriter?

lilfire
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Youtube Music2