• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Youtube Music
Hi,
this is a simple addon to play music videos via youtube.

Supported sources:
- Beatport
- Billboard
- iTunes Charts
- Official Charts Company (UK)
- Spotify Playlists

Autoplay modes are available via context menu (Autoplay All/Top10/.../Top50).
Per default, a notification appears 5 seconds after video playback has begun (autoplay mode).

It's available via my testing-repo...

EDIT: fixed version in this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2096728
Very cool thanks!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Would be awesome if we just could browse Spotify the normal way like we can on our desktop/mobile with free accounts.
Now we can only select playlists.
Don't understand why it isn't possible with free accounts.

Still a great addon Wink
Interesting i will try.
Peppe

EDIT

super cool addon.
thanks a lot.
Peppe
v1.0.1:
- Changed default folder icon

(2014-07-24, 21:03)schumi2004 Wrote: Would be awesome if we just could browse Spotify the normal way like we can on our desktop/mobile with free accounts.
There are already some normal Spotify addons available where you can browse/play your music as you would do with the Spotify app.
This addon was not planned - it's just a spin-off from the much more advanced My Music TV addon. It worked so well, so I thought I just publish a small separate addon.
Maybe I'll improve this addon in the future and add login and so on...

(2014-07-24, 21:03)schumi2004 Wrote: Now we can only select playlists.
That's what my description says: "this is a simple addon to browse and play popular Spotify playlists via XBMC" Wink

(2014-07-24, 21:03)schumi2004 Wrote: Don't understand why it isn't possible with free accounts.
Sure, it's possible. It just needs to get implemented.
Edit: To avoid confusion: A premium account is NOT required. You don't need an account at all...
This is working well so far - great way to watch some different music videos sorted by genre (e.g. playlists).
Had to create an account on here. Long time reader, first time poster. This is a fantastic addon, been using it flatout for a few days and works perfectly. Im also a spotify subscriber this complements it fantastically. Thanks for all the work on this.
(2014-07-27, 16:31)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.0.1:
- Changed default folder icon

(2014-07-24, 21:03)schumi2004 Wrote: Would be awesome if we just could browse Spotify the normal way like we can on our desktop/mobile with free accounts.
There are already some normal Spotify addons available where you can browse/play your music as you would do with the Spotify app.
This addon was not planned - it's just a spin-off from the much more advanced My Music TV addon. It worked so well, so I thought I just publish a small separate addon.
Maybe I'll improve this addon in the future and add login and so on...
Thanks for all your hard work, i couldn't find a addon though that didn't required a premium account that allows me to browse and search spotify yet Wink
(2014-07-28, 21:36)schumi2004 Wrote: Thanks for all your hard work, i couldn't find a addon though that didn't required a premium account that allows me to browse and search spotify yet Wink

Neither do i, we need a hint Big Grin!
Peppe
hi great addon is it possible to add a search button ? thx
(2014-07-29, 14:36)Zombi Wrote: hi great addon is it possible to add a search button ? thx

I dont think this actually uses spotify as such. It just reads the spotify playlists and then serves them up via youtube. So essentially its just a youtube search you would be doing which you can already do with the youtube addon.
Only issue found is that when a item doesn't exist on Youtube it stops playing playlist and you need to start it again.
Maybe this can be fetched to skip track and start next?
(2014-07-29, 15:51)danjericho Wrote:
(2014-07-29, 14:36)Zombi Wrote: hi great addon is it possible to add a search button ? thx

I dont think this actually uses spotify as such. It just reads the spotify playlists and then serves them up via youtube. So essentially its just a youtube search you would be doing which you can already do with the youtube addon.

it is not the same for me it would be nice if I can search for a specific spotify playlist other than available under genre or toplists etc
v1.0.2:
- Changed name from "SpotiTube" to "Youtube Music"
- Removed info when not using Autoplay mode
- Added support for Billboard Charts
- Added support for iTunes Charts

I removed the browse/autoplay branch. Use the context menu for autoplay...

(2014-07-29, 17:58)schumi2004 Wrote: Only issue found is that when a item doesn't exist on Youtube it stops playing playlist and you need to start it again.
Maybe this can be fetched to skip track and start next?
Could not reproduce this. A normal playlist is created and the addon has no control over playback.
For me, non working vids are just skipped...
can we have https://itunes.apple.com/gb/rss/topsongs/limit=10/xml
and http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles or http://www.officialcharts.com/uk-top-40-singles-chart/
http://www.beatport.com/top-100
please and thanks
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Youtube Music2