• 10(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
it's not the rating... if you edit a title on themoviedb.org, there is a field/ flag stating if the movie is adult yes or no. This is what the API is then taken into consideration when assembling the search results. 
No plans to change this, however the scraper is easily modifiable to have adult results included. It is just one tag to add to the API call.

Some hints:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=130827

Although you will need to do this on every scraper update.
(2018-09-07, 14:18)olympia Wrote: it's not the rating... if you edit a title on themoviedb.org, there is a field/ flag stating if the movie is adult yes or no. This is what the API is then taken into consideration when assembling the search results.
Ok. So, I guess that a number of movies on The Movie DB are not flagged properly as adult as they should.
(2018-09-07, 14:18)olympia Wrote: No plans to change this, however the scraper is easily modifiable to have adult results included. It is just one tag to add to the API call.

Some hints:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=130827

Although you will need to do this on every scraper update.
Yeah, it would be a bit annoying to do. I'll go with NFO files, they work fine.
I just added a missing movie to TheMovieDB - but Kodi still isn't finding it when I try refreshing (or removing and scanning) my library. How long does it usually take to appear in the API?

Full disclosure, this is an adult movie, but I've edited the scraper to find adult movies (and it's working for all others).
It can take up to 48 hours from entering the data in TheMovieDB site to being available for scraping.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi all,
i'm trying to update TMDB and TVDB to the last official downloadable version but after i installed them from zip file (i correctly get "addon updated" message) i checked in "addon information" but they are still locked to old firmware versions.
I'm using latest Jarvis SPMC version on NVIDIA Shield. I really would like to use official kodi but either Krypton nor Leia have refresh autoupdate functioning on my device so i'm stuck with SPMC until this changes.

I'm sorry if my question is inappropriate but i really don't know if there is a compatibility problem between jarvis/newer version of tmdb or it is a SPMC problem, and obviously i can't get any love from spmc forum since the project is discontinued from koying.

Thank you in advance (even if you have to delete my post).
Which versions do you have installed currently and what version are you trying to update to?

What happens if you try to Check for Updates for the repository? Does an update for the scrapers become available?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
my version of TMDB is 4.1.2 and i want ti upgrade to 5.1.1, TVDB is 2.0.5 and i want to install 3.0.13. i downloaded latest zip file of both addons, and it seems to upgrade correctly but when i check the version is still the old one.
If i search for upgrade i don't see newer version available.

To be exhaustive: TMDB version is 674.1.3 and if i open the changelog it is 4.1.2, TVDB is 672.0.5 and if i open the changelog is 2.0.5
You are using Jarvis v16. The add-ons you are trying to install are for v17 and v18.

For Jarvis... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/
TheMovieDB = v4.1.5
TVDB = 2.0.17

(2018-11-10, 02:58)ogreye77 Wrote: To be exhaustive: TMDB version is 674.1.3 and if i open the changelog it is 4.1.2, TVDB is 672.0.5 and if i open the changelog is 2.0.5
They are not our version numbers. You are using a fork of Kodi. It has been a while since I saw those numbers, and I think they are from a Beebox or a Minix, IIRC?? You will need to seek updates from their site.
My Signature
I'm usimg SPMC (as i wrote before) and 674.1.3/672.0.5 are the default version installed with the app, i never changed them as far as i know. I will try to search in the forum of beebox/minix. Thank you Blush
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have to say that I'm continuing to experience the issue I reported some time ago about scraping a huge number of episodes (the scraper exits after a certain amount of espisodes...); is it really possible that the TMDB server is always overloaded? I want just to know if you had this issue and if you noticed a time period in which this is more frequent...to me seems always!  Oo

Thanks!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Not for me. I have recently been re-scraping my library (first time in about 4 years). I wanted to move away from TVDB and use TheMovieDB now (TVDB have really messed up their site). I have experienced no problems.
My Signature
Thanks for your feedback Karellen. So it really sounds strange to me then...

I will provide a new debug log to understand what could be the problem. Write you later...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
Ok, back with a log in order to try to understand the issue.

Fresh installation of Kodi 18 latest nightly and last version of TMDB scraper for TV shows. I have added in the library The Walking Dead and the scraper exited at the third episode of the second season; I have then scanned for new content and the scraper started again from the point where it stopped, reached the fifth episode of the third season and exited again...Every time that the scraper exits, no error message is provided on the screen.

Please find the debug log related to the operations I have described. Note that the two episodes at which the scraper stopped just remained without the thumb image:

Hope you can understand if there is something wrong or if it is a normal behaviour.

Have a great day!
Yep, I see the problem...
xml:
17:35:06.559 T:10204 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 429

That will be one for @olympia to look at.

I scraped 130 episodes of Buffy two days ago and experienced no such problem.
My Signature
HTTP returned error 429 = Too many request
Meaning it hits the rate limit
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2