• 4(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
Follow up from previous post.
  • Started with an empty database
  • browsed to a TV show folder (The Walking Dead)
  • set content as TV shows
  • selected TMDB TV show scraper
  • folder contains a single TV show enabled
  • refreshed items
  • result scanned as Fear the Walking Dead
  • also trying to change the art results in 'no art'

debug log

Thanks.
Fixed in v1.2.1 - scraping was actually completely broken due to API changes.
Thanks olympia. Big Grin

EDIT: Scraping is working again but I'm still not getting any art available when trying to change the initial scraped artwork whether it's banners, posters, or fanart.

Do you want a full debug log?
Is v1.2.1 already released? If it is where can I dl it?

-------------

Now it is

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/metadata.tvsh...viedb.org/
(2015-12-09, 00:39)Hitcher Wrote: Thanks olympia. Big Grin

EDIT: Scraping is working again but I'm still not getting any art available when trying to change the initial scraped artwork whether it's banners, posters, or fanart.

Do you want a full debug log?

Strange, no idea. Yes, a debug log might help.
Seems it's also affecting the tvdb as well.

Debug log

The Walking Dead was scraped with themoviedb.org TV scraper while The Wire was scraped with the tvdb scraper; both have no art when trying to change them.
(2015-12-09, 22:31)Hitcher Wrote: Seems it's also affecting the tvdb as well.

Debug log

The Walking Dead was scraped with themoviedb.org TV scraper while The Wire was scraped with the tvdb scraper; both have no art when trying to change them.
Blame ronie
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8541
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-12-09, 22:32)Martijn Wrote:

Debug log

Blame ronie
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8541

Laugh
Yes the scrap results with tvdb for TV shows are total mixed up. I am using this one instead for TV Shows and it is working fine:

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/metadata.themoviedb.org/

Btw, i am a little bit confused.
What is the difference between the one i mentioned above v 3.87 and the one of this thread v 1.21?
I recognized that 3.87 is able to find titles like "Childhood´s End" while 1.21 not. It has problems with symbols like ´.
Hi.

I've got a problem with this addon. Everytime I'll use it it crashes und is closeing kodi.

my components and their versions:
AFTV Stick 1st gen FW v5.4.123
Kodi v15.2
themoviedb Addon v1.2.2
Folder with some movies on a NAS

Acces to NAS is ok, I can play all the movies.
Even made the AFTV stock and reinstalled kodi. When I want to start the scraping, in the upper right corner on kodi there ist s small a progressbar and after 1-2 seconds kodi is coled and FTV is on homescreen.
Same thing with kodi 14.2 and "The TVDB" addon.

Anyone an idea?
Hi

seems like a Bug - either from the tmdb The Movie Database Addon or tmdb changed API?

I have the Addon Settings all set up for de = German

2 days ago all was perfect but right now i have big problems only with the artwork (poster) for movies
everything is german (Title, Description) except the image - most of the times it's english but can be also spanish, italian, etc... despite the fact that for every scrapped movie there is an image also under the german "tag"

When a movie isn't recognized automatically and I use the manual mode instead I always get the option to select between german and english version - when picked german everything is fine - also the image is then always german.

as a workaround it wouldn't be any problem for me to select pictures manually after adding a few movies but my biggest pain is, that I lost my database yesterday and so have to rebuild from everything from scratch Sad

anyone an idea or same problem anybody?

thx
According to Travis, normal service should resume in a few hours.
Hi All,

I have OSMC with Kodi 1.16 and the last version of Movie Database Add on.
The Addon works fine but there is an issue with title.
Kodi Region is Italy and language is italian.
The Fan Art downloaded are in italian but the title that is in english (or original language).

In the Addon configuration I tried to uncheck the option to keep the original title. Then I removed/added a film from the library. But the title is always in english.
Why?
What can I do to solve the issue?
(2016-10-28, 15:15)sasadangelo Wrote: The Fan Art downloaded are in italian but the title that is in english (or original language).

Did you manually look up the movie on the TMDb website? Is it translated properly? Might just be missing data on the database.

Also, this is the thread for the TV scraper.

I'm having a little issue myself though. I just started to scrape a few shows with TMDb's TV Scraper and it worked fine as expected. The problem is that I can't get any kind of fanart to work (using Artwork Downloader with the Titan Skin). I think this is happening because the downloader takes whatever ID from the database and queries fanart.tv with that. Problem is, they are using TVDB IDs. I'm not sure if this is a scraper issue, skin issue, or an issue with the downloader though. When I replace the ID in the database it works as expected, just wondering now if the scraper could store that ID somewhere, or if it needs to be adressed elsewhere.

Is there any way of getting artwork to work the TMDb scraper? TMDb does store TVDB ID's in the External IDs (though I don't know if they return it on the API, but I would believe so).
Tongue 
I would like to know why you do not have an option of pt-br and if you want to add.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2